• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superior spiderman 29 orders closed

124 posts in this topic

That was one of the fastest frenzies I have ever seen. Even after it was closed, dozens more jumped in trying to take one or 20.

Yeah, I'm not really interested either. I'm not in a position to grade and flip right now. Plus I'm trying to get the Campbell covers to ASM 601 and 607. I got 606, the Black Cat kissing Spidey, in my sig.

Were selling rules violated in that thread?

People were posting the :takeit: and receiving a confirmation post or private message from the seller....only to complain that their copies were sold out from under them because they didn't pay instantly.

People were posting the :takeit: and receiving a confirmation post or private message from the seller....only to complain that their copies were sold out from under them because they didn't pay instantly. (tsk)

I think that happened in all those threads. The seller kept selling out and people kept asking for them causing a backlash of problems. When the seller says he's sold out, it should have ended there. If he says he may get more, then wait for him to post that he does have more, don't preemptively start asking for one or two or twenty. I know if I'm selling and I said the thread is closed…that means closed, not keep messaging me because I wasn't serious and all of a sudden I've pulled fresh comics out of my .

People were posting the :takeit: and receiving a confirmation post or private message from the seller....only to complain that their copies were sold out from under them because they didn't pay instantly. (tsk)

I think that happened in all those threads. The seller kept selling out and people kept asking for them causing a backlash of problems. When the seller says he's sold out, it should have ended there. If he says he may get more, then wait for him to post that he does have more, don't preemptively start asking for one or two or twenty. I know if I'm selling and I said the thread is closed…that means closed, not keep messaging me because I wasn't serious and all of a sudden I've pulled fresh comics out of my .

That's really not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the people that received a confirmation post or a private message from the seller with payment information indicating that they got one. If the seller is sold out or just isn't sure, then confirmation should not be offered.

Well after the op him self listed them on ebay for $90 what did you think would happen. I mean lets get real here the promoter like any will see that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Spider-Man-29-exclusive-J-Scott-Campbell-La-Mole-Comic-Con-Variant-/111300047624?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19e9fff308

This was a print back in the day ( 2009 ) So its been a great seller as far as the print go.

That's really not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the people that received a confirmation post or p.m. from the seller with payment information indicating that they got one. If the seller is sold out or just isn't sure, then confirmation should not be offered.

That is just wrong. If someone wins you should never pass it on to someone that put :take it: after the thread was sold out. Now people that could have bought a copy in other threads are going to miss out because they thought they had a copy for themselves after receiving confirmation.