• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superior spiderman 29 orders closed

124 posts in this topic

I don't see how this can be debated. A seller told another boardie he was the winner and sent an invoice. When he did not pay within an hour or so, he basically said too bad I sold it to someone else. Since when is that ever acceptable on this board?

agreed. I just think that if OldShady wants his books and the seller can provide them, then lets try to work toward that resolution

For the point about selling on EBay and here, doesn't that go only if it's the exact same book? For instance, someone has 2 slabs of the same book, but sells one here and one on EBay.. I thought that was allowed?

The op said no more to sale. but is selling on ebay. that again go back to his sale thread. were he said no more to sell :boo:

If you read above he states he has extra copies he is selling on ebay which are not the copies he is selling here. As these are separate comics he did not violate the listing an item in two separate places rule.

As for other violations I cant say.

Pike. again the listing has nothing to do with him violating anything. to be clear. its about him saying no more for sale and to those who already paid him who are now being told he cant sale to them. As a seller. it does not look good selling / trying to sale X amount of copy on ebay.

I understand your need to back him up. Did you confirm that your order with him are being shipped ? If you paid and found out later no go you would be upset. Those who paid him and now being told no go.

That is my point !!

I was just responding to the posts earlier stating he broke every sales rule. I agree people may have a reason to be angry.

To answer your question he did confirm mine were mailed out and gave a tracking number.

P.S. :hi: Hope to see you at Megacon!

No worries !!,,,, I just hope that the seller make good. I am sure he will.

Pike ... will see you at Megacon.

Man the pitchforks came out quickly. Also notice none of the people that were wronged have come forward from what I can tell. Let's slow down a bit...

:gossip:

I sent him a pm stating I will be nominating him for prob list after the 30 day period has passed.

Beyond that, did OldShady explain what happened? I also believe the seller has an opportunity to defend himself... Haven't seen that yet...

Did you read this thread???

I provided links to what happened.

OldShady post the "I'll take it" sign.

Seller confirmed by posting the "winnah" sign in reply.

Seller later told him the books had already been sold to someone else.

And of course the seller has the right to defend himself. Nobody is saying he doesn't.

Man the pitchforks came out quickly. Also notice none of the people that were wronged have come forward from what I can tell. Let's slow down a bit...

:gossip:

I sent him a pm stating I will be nominating him for prob list after the 30 day period has passed.

Beyond that, did OldShady explain what happened? I also believe the seller has an opportunity to defend himself... Haven't seen that yet...

Did you read this thread???

I provided links to what happened.

OldShady post the "I'll take it" sign.

Seller confirmed by posting the "winnah" sign in reply.

Seller later told him the books had already been sold to someone else.

And of course the seller has the right to defend himself. Nobody is saying he doesn't.

seller just updated his sales thread - he says he has sent OldShady a PM and that he will honor the sale

seller just updated his sales thread - he says he has sent OldShady a PM and that he will honor the sale

Excellent. :applause:

Hopefully he'll do the same for GODOFTHUNDER as well. :wishluck:

Hello everyone

1: I have 10 copies selling at ebay at $90 so what?

2: Forgot to post the rule in my listing :" Pay immediately" so it was my mistake . I just sent a PM to Old shady saying i am sorry and giving him again paying instructions for the two copies.

3. Godofthunder , never used the "i take it icon" and when i gave him my paypal he didn´t replied (hours) like many people here so i asumed he wasn´t serious and i sold the copies to others

I am doing my best here , already sent some copies and still packing i will try to get some extra copies in the afternoon

I dont deserve to be in the probation list

Well after the op him self listed them on ebay for $90 what did you think would happen. I mean lets get real here the promoter like any will see that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Spider-Man-29-exclusive-J-Scott-Campbell-La-Mole-Comic-Con-Variant-/111300047624?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19e9fff308

This was a print back in the day ( 2009 ) So its been a great seller as far as the print go.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that it's ok to back out on confirmed deals if you can sell them on eBay for more money? Or just expected?

That's a odd way of looking at what I said. ( good Job. )

What I am saying is that the dude thinks 1. its okay to sell the item here and on ebay. plus asking X amount that clearly the promoter or his supporter will see. there for as of today the show promoter has locked the amount of those who can by X amount... That why the action for the exclusive have limit the amount of qty per day now.

Now being that it is. posting a sale thread for a exclusive in this case. He should have completed all orders then waited tell Monday then list them if any was left. Greed has now back fired on him.

If anything he should take down his ebay listing and complete the deal with those on his thread.

Please clarify this clarification.

It's look clear. :tonofbricks:

Wha??

By the way i just received a message at ebay from Godofthunder

"You are a liar "This is GODOFTHUNDER from cgc board i am nominating for the probation thread"

I dont know why you have to send me the message there and not here . I am telling you here :

You dind´t used the "i take it icon" and you dind´t replied me after i gave you my paypal"

"You are a liar "This is GODOFTHUNDER from cgc board i am nominating for the probation thread"

I dont know why you have to send me the message there and not here . I am telling you here :

You dind´t used the "i take it icon" and you dind´t replied me after i gave you my paypal"

Why give him your paypal info to pay for something he didn't technically claim, by your standards... :facepalm:

3. Godofthunder , never used the "i take it icon" and when i gave him my paypal he didn´t replied (hours) like many people here so i asumed he wasn´t serious and i sold the copies to others

doh!

This is what he posted:

I'll take two as well

So you're saying that because he didn't use the little "I'll take it icon"....that's your reason for backing out of the sale? meh

Why give him your paypal info to pay for something he didn't technically claim, by your standards... :facepalm:

The sales thread was started yesterday....and GODOFTHUNDER posted he'd take two copies at 10:14 pm last night...which prompted you to send him a private message with your payment information. Then GODOFTHUNDER posted at 8:18 am this morning that you had sold his copies to someone else.

Seriously.....to not even give someone 12 hours to respond or send payment???

People do sleep occasionally at night.

The sales thread was started yesterday....and GODOFTHUNDER posted he'd take two copies at 10:14 pm last night...which prompted you to send him a private message with your payment information. Then GODOFTHUNDER posted at 8:18 am this morning that you had sold his copies to someone else.

Seriously.....to not even give someone 12 hours to respond or send payment???

People do sleep occasionally at night.

My question was rhetorical. Obviously GODOFTHUNDER claimed 2 and that's why the OP sent him paypal payment instructions. Now he's making up some BS about not using the takeit icon so it didn't count, or some garbage, so he could renege on the deal. Sounds like a tool and no one I'd want to do business with, ever.

Friday arrived a little late but its here!

this is never a good thing.

GODOFTHUNDER

and everyone else regarding this transaction - I suggest you take this to the proper forum. Nothing good will come of this discussion here.