• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superior spiderman 29 orders closed

124 posts in this topic

My question was rhetorical.

Sorry....I quoted you but wasn't really replying to your post specifically. :blush:

Get kicked out of the con already?

I am nominating you.

Be a man and honor the sale. Don't be a squirrel.

I am gonna send you again my paypal account , and i hope to get and answer this time..

:facepalm:

Wait...

You now expect me to do business with you?

You just told him to honor the sale...I don't want to get involved (guess I am) I took that as you still wanted the comics.

Not taking sides here just bored.....

Wait...

Just an FYI...if you choose not to follow through with the sale...then you can't nominate him for the probation list.

I am nominating you.

Wait...

I thought you wanted him to honor the sale???

Wait...

I'm sure he probably meant to say something alone the lines of, "opps I'm sorry I totally dicked up this transaction and I'd like to make good on the deal. If you would still like the books you requested I would be happy for fulfill my end of the agreement. I hope you can forgive my lapse in judgement and allow me to make this right. Thank you."

Ya that's probably what he meant, there just seems to be a language barrier issue here. meh

The "hope to get an answer this time" comment is a bit uncalled for just because Godofthunder does not have an internet up-link tethered to his brain to alert him of messages in the middle of the night.

Wait...

Not really , you insulted me via ebay calling me a liar and i dont do business with people like you . So forget about my previous comment

You are a fantastic business man sir. :golfclap:

I am nominating you.

I am gonna send you again my paypal account , and i hope to get and answer this time.

Wait...

Not really , you insulted me via ebay calling me a liar and i dont do business with people like you . So forget about my previous comment

I'll play along

I'll patiently wait for a pm

lollolloldoh!