• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superior spiderman 29 orders closed

124 posts in this topic

I am nominating you.

Be a man and honor the sale. Don't be a squirrel.

Wait...

You now expect me to do business with you?

I thought you wanted him to honor the sale???

No , what he really wants is humiliate me in public , thats why i wont sell him a single copy

I am nominating you.

Wait...

No , what he really wants is humiliate me in public , thats why i wont sell him a single copy

You're kinda doing a nice job of that all on your own.

I am nominating you.

Wait...

You broke the rules!

I am nominating you.

Wait...

He really hasn't said anything all that bad about you. On a board like this you are judged more by your actions. The replies that you have had speak volumes more than anything godofthunder could possibly say. I can not figure out why you did not just post that you made a mistake on the listing and kind of lost control and will do everything to fix it. Maybe even throw in a sorry or two. If you had did that, everyone on this board would have understood how that could happen and it would have been done.

I post on a sales thread that I wanted two copies.

You send me a PM Wil PayPal information.

Less than 12 hours you reply that you sold them to someone else.

Yes you're a liar and lack integrity.

I'm not perfect by any means, but integrity is something that carries you around here.

Thats no excuse for calling me a liar and bulling me with you friends here

Bullying... I do not think this word means what you think it means.

No one is bullying you, that I've seen here in public, people just have strong opinions one the subject breaking deals and you keep hacking apart your reputation with every ridiculous post you make.

He really hasn't said anything all that bad about you. On a board like this you are judged more by your actions. The replies that you have had speak volumes more than anything godofthunder could possibly say. I can not figure out why you did not just post that you made a mistake on the listing and kind of lost control and will do everything to fix it. Maybe even throw in a sorry or two. If you had did that, everyone on this board would have understood how that could happen and it would have been done.

Ben, I hold you in high esteem. :foryou:

Hopefully everyone learns something good in the end.

I just read this whole debacle. I now need to go and take a good dump. My next sales thread will have the Nicholas Cage rule written in.

If you don't pay for your books in 60 seconds, I sell them to anyone. :acclaim: