• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superior spiderman 29 orders closed

124 posts in this topic

before we start getting pitch forks and torches.

1 - here's the first post and the :takeit: rules

I am selling 4 copies

- If you are interested use :takeit: and PM

looking at the first posts, he sold copies those 4 and mentioned who they went to. People kept posting :takeit: signs despite the op not having any but mentioning he might.

2 - he posted he had 7 more

7 copies , an probably more later if use my ebay stash ...

Same rules please PM if you are interesting . I cant send you more than 5 copies ..

with the exception of Old Shady, when he posted the update that he had 7 copies left, which he sold out on. I only see him giving one other person and Shady the ^^ sign. - that is binding. I can't say that for everyone else, sorry

let's give him a chance to correct this - he does say he has an ebay stash, maybe he will use it to fill out orders, again he should fill out Old Shady.

3 - the guy is at the con today. so he's probably not seeing this thread, nor the PMs i'm sure he's gotten (i could be mistaken)

finally there is a language barrier here. It's evident that English is not his first language so there may have been some words left out to make it clearer what he intended etc. While he's probably had no issues with other sales threads, having a hot item and how payment/take it rules are different, communication is key, he made a mistake. My hope is that he makes those who have won items in his thread/PMs whole, including Shady and anyone else he PM stating that he had copies for them.

I agree with you there in all points and wish those who order the best with this deal. my point is take down that ebay listing. that to me seem not fair to those who he offer on here first.

Again I hope all works out to those who got in or have been put on hold.

IMO, he owes Old Shady 2 copies at $70 If not, he should go on the probation list.

I believe he sent a private message confirmation and payment info to GODOFTHUNDER for 2 copies as well before telling him two hours later that they had already been sold.

IMO, he owes Old Shady 2 copies at $70 If not, he should go on the probation list.

I believe he sent a private message confirmation and payment info to GODOFTHUNDER for 2 copies as well before telling him two hours later that they had already been sold.

That doesn't surprise me. I mean, he can get $40 each by selling them 1 at a time.

That doesn't surprise me. I mean, he can get $40 each by selling them 1 at a time.

or $90 on ebay. plus on ebay he gets feedback !! ....so he should get 5 stars all around. he wont get that on here.

or $90 on ebay. plus on ebay he gets feedback !! ....so he should get 5 stars all around. he wont get that on here.

He will get feedback here, too. :)

He will get feedback here, too. :)

True. then again no fee's too

The entire thread looks a mess

There is a chance it was so muddled up the seller had no idea what he was doing

This will likely end bad for everyone :(

Just my 2 cents on a Saturday afternoon :)

For the point about selling on EBay and here, doesn't that go only if it's the exact same book? For instance, someone has 2 slabs of the same book, but sells one here and one on EBay.. I thought that was allowed?

The op said no more to sale. but is selling on ebay. that again go back to his sale thread. were he said no more to sell :boo:

If you read above he states he has extra copies he is selling on ebay which are not the copies he is selling here. As these are separate comics he did not violate the listing an item in two separate places rule.

As for other violations I cant say.

Well after the op him self listed them on ebay for $90 what did you think would happen. I mean lets get real here the promoter like any will see that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Spider-Man-29-exclusive-J-Scott-Campbell-La-Mole-Comic-Con-Variant-/111300047624?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19e9fff308

This was a print back in the day ( 2009 ) So its been a great seller as far as the print go.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that it's ok to back out on confirmed deals if you can sell them on eBay for more money? Or just expected?

That's a odd way of looking at what I said. ( good Job. )

What I am saying is that the dude thinks 1. its okay to sell the item here and on ebay. plus asking X amount that clearly the promoter or his supporter will see. there for as of today the show promoter has locked the amount of those who can by X amount... That why the action for the exclusive have limit the amount of qty per day now.

Now being that it is. posting a sale thread for a exclusive in this case. He should have completed all orders then waited tell Monday then list them if any was left. Greed has now back fired on him.

If anything he should take down his ebay listing and complete the deal with those on his thread.

Please clarify this clarification.

For the point about selling on EBay and here, doesn't that go only if it's the exact same book? For instance, someone has 2 slabs of the same book, but sells one here and one on EBay.. I thought that was allowed?

The op said no more to sale. but is selling on ebay. that again go back to his sale thread. were he said no more to sell :boo:

If you read above he states he has extra copies he is selling on ebay which are not the copies he is selling here. As these are separate comics he did not violate the listing an item in two separate places rule.

Pike. again the listing has nothing to do with him violating anything. to be clear. its about him saying no more for sale and to those who already paid him who are now being told he cant sale to them. As a seller. it does not look good selling / trying to sale X amount of copy on ebay.

I understand your need to back him up. Did you confirm that your order with him are being shipped ? If you paid and found out later no go you would be upset. Those who paid him and now being told no go.

That is my point !!

Well after the op him self listed them on ebay for $90 what did you think would happen. I mean lets get real here the promoter like any will see that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Spider-Man-29-exclusive-J-Scott-Campbell-La-Mole-Comic-Con-Variant-/111300047624?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19e9fff308

This was a print back in the day ( 2009 ) So its been a great seller as far as the print go.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that it's ok to back out on confirmed deals if you can sell them on eBay for more money? Or just expected?

That's a odd way of looking at what I said. ( good Job. )

What I am saying is that the dude thinks 1. its okay to sell the item here and on ebay. plus asking X amount that clearly the promoter or his supporter will see. there for as of today the show promoter has locked the amount of those who can by X amount... That why the action for the exclusive have limit the amount of qty per day now.

Now being that it is. posting a sale thread for a exclusive in this case. He should have completed all orders then waited tell Monday then list them if any was left. Greed has now back fired on him.

If anything he should take down his ebay listing and complete the deal with those on his thread.

Please clarify this clarification.

It's look clear. :tonofbricks:

Man the pitchforks came out quickly. Also notice none of the people that were wronged have come forward from what I can tell. Let's slow down a bit...

:gossip:

I sent him a pm stating I will be nominating him for prob list after the 30 day period has passed.

I don't see how this can be debated. A seller told another boardie he was the winner and sent an invoice. When he did not pay within an hour or so, he basically said too bad I sold it to someone else. Since when is that ever acceptable on this board?

Pike. again the listing has nothing to do with him violating anything. to be clear. its about him saying no more for sale and to those who already paid him who are now being told he cant sale to them. As a seller. it does not look good selling / trying to sale X amount of copy on ebay.

I understand your need to back him up. Did you confirm that your order with him are being shipped ? If you paid and found out later no go you would be upset. Those who paid him and now being told no go.

That is my point !!

I was just responding to the posts earlier stating he broke every sales rule. I agree people may have a reason to be angry.

To answer your question he did confirm mine were mailed out and gave a tracking number.

P.S. :hi: Hope to see you at Megacon!

Man the pitchforks came out quickly. Also notice none of the people that were wronged have come forward from what I can tell. Let's slow down a bit...

:gossip:

I sent him a pm stating I will be nominating him for prob list after the 30 day period has passed.

Beyond that, did OldShady explain what happened? I also believe the seller has an opportunity to defend himself... Haven't seen that yet...