• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I shop at mvcomicshop

46 posts in this topic

Dangit - I asked if I could "drop ship" a book to a different address here in the US and was told no.

:(

-slym

Put "attention Conan" in the order comments (text box on last page of checkout) with whatever you need, and I'll make sure it's cleared. We normally restrict orders from newish customers to ship only to an address that matches the card's billing address, because that's the only way we're protected against fraudulent chargebacks. But if you're a known public figure in good standing on the boards, that's good enough. But for that you have to talk to me, not our regular CS line. If in doubt, just PM me to discuss whatever you need.

Checked out my winning bids on Weds night.

MCS shipped them out on Thursday. Books arrived in New York, 1500 miles away today.

That sounds like the post to me not MCS

Not really. I also dropped similar money on another auction and checked out the same night. That company has not even shipped the books yet. Their site says to allow thirty days for shipping.it