• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

lol

What a dummy

even sadder he hasn't come back after his failure to put it in tags....

Na, not going too. The news has spread far and wide by now.

You took a big ol' spoiler dump in TWD thread and then was such an azzhat when people called you out on it, you refused to put your comments in spoiler tags.

Again, you , I did not reveal any spoilers. I suggested people sell a particular book because it was soon to become worthless. No spoiler was revealed. Go back into your hole.

Nope, you spolied.....

lol

What a dummy

You took a big ol' spoiler dump in TWD thread and then was such an azzhat when people called you out on it, you refused to put your comments in spoiler tags.

Again, you , I did not reveal any spoilers. I suggested people sell a particular book because it was soon to become worthless. No spoiler was revealed. Go back into your hole.

Nope, you spolied.....

Very much so. You even ran out of there knowing it.

lol

What a dummy

Nope, you spolied.....

Didn't run anywhere. Made my point. Now off.

lol

What a dummy

Nope, you spolied.....

Didn't run anywhere. Made my point. Now off.

So much hatred in your heart. Who hurt you?

I enjoyed this show but I don't think it has legs. Compared to all the other great tv shows out there right now the story/acting/pacing are average to say the least. Not that it is bad, just that it is average given the current standards required to be at the top.

Yeah, just an average show, plodding along.

I need to care about characters to be invested, and I wasn't given enough depth by the writers or -script to do so.

Maybe season 2 will be better.

Is it certain to be renewed?

I need to care about characters to be invested, and I wasn't given enough depth by the writers or -script to do so.

Yes they renewed it before the first season aired

I enjoyed the first season. It was interesting to see them take the show in directions that the comic hasn't been instead of knowing pretty much everything that is coming like TWD.

There were definitely some twists that caught me by surprise and the ending of the finale... :eek:

Preacher was OK. It picked up during the last few episodes (although the big finale reveal was extremely corny). It did set up the next season well.

IMO Outcast just had an all around more interesting plot, better pacing, etc.

That won't happen. Max is using these shows to build its brand as a legit destination for quality TV. They've been a bit in inconsistent but Outcast is good and The Knick was one of the best shows ever.

Yes they renewed it before the first season aired

(thumbs u

Preacher was OK. It picked up during the last few episodes (although the big finale reveal was extremely corny). It did set up the next season well.

IMO Outcast just had an all around more interesting plot, better pacing, etc.

It is interesting to hear that because I really enjoyed Preacher throughout but was bored of Outcast.

That won't happen. Max is using these shows to build its brand as a legit destination for quality TV. They've been a bit in inconsistent but Outcast is good and The Knick was one of the best shows ever.

Banshee, also on Cinemax, was fantastic, too!