• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there famous people on here??here

185 posts in this topic

I wonder is there actually famous people on here. I could of sworn iseen Nick Cage on here before. hm

Besides Greggy I don’t think so… :D

Greggy is infamous......

He really should not have been wearing that costume

I wonder is there actually famous people on here. I could of sworn iseen Nick Cage on here before. hm

There's a particularly snarky English teacher and grammar editor on the boards, be sure not to upset him.

I used to be a rock star! Actually I was lead guitar in a working rock band years ago.My biggest thrills were playing at the Roxy(I could envision all the huge bands that came before me)Doors,Van Halen,Led Zeppelin etc.And opening up for Missing Persons.Those were the days. :cloud9:

I used to be a rock star! Actually I was lead guitar in a working rock band years ago.My biggest thrills were playing at the Roxy(I could envision all the huge bands that came before me)Doors,Van Halen,Led Zeppelin etc.And opening up for Missing Persons.Those were the days. :cloud9:

Jane's Addiction

What do you consider famous? If I was famous, I wouldn't tell you who I was because everyone here would mark their books or OA even higher for me to buy. I also wouldn't worry about trying to buy SDCC tix since I would be on a panel.