• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Seeding Round

439 posts in this topic

Hey everybody - We have our first and hopefully only hiccup of the Tournament and it's totally on me.

The Tournament books were graded on 3/12. Link.

Using the CGC Turnaround Time thread, I estimated when the books would be moved to SHIPPED/SAFE and the grades would be available to me. I used that estimation to determine when to start the Tournament and when to end the seeding round. What I failed to take into account was that CGC would be at MegaCon for three days.

While grades still must be submitted before Monday at 10p (EST), I won't be able to put together the two brackets until the books move to SHIPPED/SAFE.

Again, I'm sorry for this delay. I'll be refreshing my screen like a crack addict to check the status of this invoice.

Hey everybody - We have our first and hopefully only hiccup of the Tournament and it's totally on me.

Using the CGC Turnaround Time thread, I estimated when the books would be moved to SHIPPED/SAFE and the grades would be available to me. I used that estimation to determine when to start the Tournament and when to end the seeding round. What I failed to take into account was that CGC would be at MegaCon for three days.

While grades still must be submitted before Monday at 10p (EST), I won't be able to put together the two brackets until the books move to SHIPPED/SAFE.

Again, I'm sorry for this delay. I'll be refreshing my screen like a crack addict to check the status of this invoice.

lol

I was just popping in to say how pumped I am to see how I did. No worries that it may take a few more days. I really appreciate your work on this! It's always a blast!

lol

That's every submission for me..!

In the spirit of March Madness, my grades just went in 45 seconds ago!!!!!!! :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Slacker :baiting: