• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Slabbed Comics Stolen

29 posts in this topic

I don't expect to see these ever again, but if you happen to notice the following slabbed comics for sale anywhere, they were taken from my home during a burglary 18 March.

Jughead #1, 5.5, cert. no. 0057737003

Fantasy Quarterly #1, 9.4, cert no. 0796448002

I don't expect to see these ever again, but if you happen to notice the following slabbed comics for sale anywhere, they were taken from my home during a burglary 18 March.

Are those the only two books taken?

Yes, they were the only two slabbed comics I had sitting around, and they happened to be near the computer, so very noticeable as the burglars were grabbing the computer and external HDs.

Yes, they were the only two slabbed comics I had sitting around, and they happened to be near the computer, so very noticeable as the burglars were grabbing the computer and external HDs.

Damn that sucks brother. :P

I got my comic books back today. I also got both computers, my time capsule and my external hard drive.

The fact that they stole American comic books in the middle of Germany definitely tied them to my specific break-in, but these three teens had conducted at least a dozen break-ins over the past few months, according to the police. I got back not only the two CGC comics I'd mentioned earlier in this thread, but also 65 bagged and boarded comics sitting around in the house.

The sad part is, because they're teens, they'll be released to continue doing the same thing.

The sad part is, because they're teens, they'll be released to continue doing the same thing.

teens and already burglarizing homes :facepalm:

off to military camp for those little :sumo: