• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly Baked Collectibles

39 posts in this topic

Happy New Year.

Special thanks to all the collectors, other dealers, artists and Bill at CAF for making 2014 a great year for Freshly Baked Collectibles.

I've added a special Daredevil cover to my website, created by Gene Colan and Frank Giacoia. I prefer trade for other Silver Age twice-up splashes or covers. The art can be seen here:

www.FreshlyBakedCollectibles.com

Best of luck to everyone in 2015!

-Terry

I've added a special Thor cover to my website, created by Jack Kirby and Bill Everett. It is available for trade for Twice-Up artwork or key covers. The art can be seen here:

http://www.FreshlyBakedCollectibles.com

To get my updates first, sign up for my email list on my website and follow me on twitter: @ComicArtDealer

Thanks

-Terry

Happy New Year.

Special thanks to all the collectors, other dealers, artists and Bill at CAF for making 2014 a great year for Freshly Baked Collectibles.

I've added a special Daredevil cover to my website, created by Gene Colan and Frank Giacoia. It is available for sale, but I prefer trade for other Silver Age twice-up splashes or covers. The art can be seen here:

Best of luck to everyone in 2015!

-Terry

Very nice!

Art update with a vintage mighty Avengers cover by Jim Starlin, John Buscema's first Fantastic Four cover (with an incredible transformation of the Thing), one of the best John Byrne Galactus splashes and an Incredible TWICE-Up Jack Kirby splash from Journey into Mystery.

Art can be found here:

Thanks for looking!

Since I collect Purves, I watch pretty closely.

I believe Heroes Comics in Campbell (http://www.heroescomicbooks.com), used to have many of those Purves pages that are in the Freshlybaked store now. They were priced at around half the amounts currently listed on freshlybakedcollectibles.com today, and were not selling.

If anyone is looking for more Purves pages, Heroes Comics is selling a couple on ebay right now for between $150-$450.

Also, keep your eyes on Heritage Auctions, as a few Purves pages have shown up there in the past year or so. A Purves sold on HA.com back in the summer for around $390 and then, about a month later, turned up on freshlybaked for $900.