• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntBrown's Feedback Thread

35 posts in this topic

I picked up a couple Manifest Destiny SS and blue label books from Ant and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition! He practically had them in the mail the instant I sent payment - thanks!

I don't know how many dealings the Ant Man and I have had but it would total a lot. Absolutely as good a seller and more importantly, a person, as you could possibly hope to deal with. Packaging was tougher than Ft Knox. A tank couldn't have damaged my books ! You rock dude ! Thank you (thumbs u

:whee:

I recently purchased a Spread #3 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Kyle and Jordan from Anthony, and was very happy with everything: simplicity and clarity of his post; speed of service; secure packing; Ant's courtesy and professionalism.

Great guy. Great seller. Definitely'd buy from again!

Thanks!

Got an assortment of raw and slabbed comics from Anthony and I can say he will make sure everything goes well. Had quick shipping and great packaging and I would buy from again! (thumbs u

thanks again!