• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Pressing Videos for Sale - Cleaning & Humidifying Too

25 posts in this topic

Guys, this is nothing more than a money grab for them. What you learn from these videos is dangerous and detrimental to your books.

There is enough free info out there for you to ramp up without you paying to see a video that teaches incorrect techniques.

Joey,

We all know you are a talented pro.

Please feel free to point out any specific flaws, we will address here or in private. After all, as we have openly declared, we're still learning.

I was at the pressing demonstration. I did try to correct certain things about the demonstration, but as far as I know, from keysnruns, my input was not added. There were plenty of other things I wanted to voice my concerns about but like I said in another thread, I did not know this demonstration was going to be for sale. At that meeting the only people who have attempted to dry clean or press was myself and keysnruns. There is no "we" in this. The videos and everything contained in it is all keysnruns. As far as anything in the video, cannot say because I have not bought them.