• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top loaders?

22 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about using top loaders for a few of my books for display purposes. I'm wondering if any of you guys use them, and if I can fit a modern book with a mylite2 with full back board in it.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking about using top loaders for a few of my books for display purposes. I'm wondering if any of you guys use them, and if I can fit a modern book with a mylite2 with full back board in it.

Thoughts?

Just about all my raw books worth anything is in a Toploader.

001.jpg

Thoughts?

001.jpg

What size is that top loader?

Thoughts?

What size is that top loader?

Magazine size. (thumbs u

I bought some a while back, 20 or 25, and they weren't very clear and had tons of micro scratches. It didn't feel like a good product for display purposes, but they are sturdy.

Maybe I got crappy ones though, I don't know.

I got mine from a member on here a while back, and they look really great! As others have already said, they come in a few different sizes. Make sure you dont buy the top loaders for modern books, because Mylites 2's and full backs wont fit. I think i got the top loaders that fit the gold or silver age era books (cant remember) and my books fit perfectly snug in them. Ill see if i can find out who i got them from and give you their info.

For moderns, I typically use the Ultra Pro 7.5 x 11. You can fit moderns in mylite2 with full back pretty snug in one.

Anything bigger, I use the magazine sized versions.

If you want to see a display example, here ya go:

P1010042_zpsbaffc9ed.jpg

For moderns, I typically use the Ultra Pro 7.5 x 11. You can fit moderns in mylite2 with full back pretty snug in one.

Anything bigger, I use the magazine sized versions.

If you want to see a display example, here ya go:

P1010042_zpsbaffc9ed.jpg

Where did you get the shelves from?