• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

I bought my tickets as well. The deluxe pass, which was limited to just 500 is already sold out, within minutes. I just bought a pair or regular 3-days. They are no longer selling in local stores, internet only. For anyone interested in going I would not wait long. That last two years sold out well in advance and my guess is that this year will sell out faster than before. $85 for a full pass is not bad.

I bought my tickets as well. The deluxe pass, which was limited to just 500 is already sold out, within minutes. I just bought a pair or regular 3-days. They are no longer selling in local stores, internet only. For anyone interested in going I would not wait long. That last two years sold out well in advance and my guess is that this year will sell out faster than before. $85 for a full pass is not bad.

I have been going to this show for a while now and still cannot believe how fast it has grown. This is my favorite show and March is gonna' be fun! :headbang:

Thinking about going as I was told this one of the best con's around.

Any hotel recommendations for a first-timer?

The Sheraton Seattle is right next door to the convention center - that's where we always stay.

Looks to be sold out. I was luckily able to make my reservations a few months ago by calling the hotel directly and they still gave me the eccc discount. The weird thing is I'm only paying $140 a night instead of $145.