• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

The exhibitor WiFi was what, $275? And even then the signal seemed pretty weak. I bought a few things and the guy had to stand on a chair and hold his phone in the air.

Wow, $275 for WiFi sounds crazy.

Yes it is crazy and not worth it. It's better to borrow a friend's iPad or buy one and write it off as a business expense. I will probably buy one later this year when the Air 3 comes out.

I had a good time yet again. Expanded my autograph collection (go go fast pass), picked up a killer Aliens:Fire and Stone OA from Patric Reynolds, grabbed some cool trades (Revival, Cooperhead and Tales of Honor from Image are really good), met some great book authors and just had fun. Had to take a break Sat though, crowds were making me cranky. Must be getting old....

The exhibitor WiFi was what, $275? And even then the signal seemed pretty weak. I bought a few things and the guy had to stand on a chair and hold his phone in the air.

Wow, $275 for WiFi sounds crazy.

Not even WW charges that - they only charge $45 for the whole weekend. SDCC is somewhere around $125 per day :eek:

My tablet did okay, but there were times I was only getting one bar. I had to go to the lobby of the sixth to get a strong signal.