• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 27-29, 2015, Seattle, WA

263 posts in this topic

Tickets usually start popping up on eBay and craigslist after they are mailed out. I believe I received mine in the mail 3 weeks before the con. You might get lucky here on the boards if someone has some spares. In the past you could purchase tickets at the local comic shops, but they stopped doing that. Worst case, I seen a few scalpers selling them outside the convention center.

Tickets usually start popping up on eBay and craigslist after they are mailed out. I believe I received mine in the mail 3 weeks before the con. You might get lucky here on the boards if someone has some spares. In the past you could purchase tickets at the local comic shops, but they stopped doing that. Worst case, I seen a few scalpers selling them outside the convention center.

There will definitely be some popping up on Ebay, usually the Saturdays and 3-days. The ticketing system was actually very easy. Anyone can buy up to six of each type of ticket, and there are no names on any. Anyone can use any ticket, so they are vey easy to sell. Though this makes it easier for scalpers, I like this system better than the fiasco that is SDCC. Saturday was available up until maybe two weeks ago and 3-days were available up through November, so buying any ticket direct has been very easy unless you procrastinate or were not aware. They usually sell for about double on Ebay and I imagine we'll see them pop up starting in February.