• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

543 posts in this topic

:news:WELCOME TO MY MISCELLANEOUS COPPER/MODERN Dollar FIFTY CENT 4 for a dollar or 35cents each SALE :news:

:takeit: is KING

These are dollar books, so I assume there wont be many pm's as they are already pretty low, however if you want to try and work a deal, you can always try :)

I wont be assigning a grade to these books, BUT ALL WILL BE COMPLETE UNLESS NOTED ----

If you would like me to give a grade to the book, just let me know by pm and I will get to it asap---

Shipping will be actual cost however you want it shipped ---- I can get about 13 books in a priority envelope for $5 after that its usually cheapest to go by media mail

I will be kind to international buyers as well and ship as cheap as possible :) if you contact me I will try and look into what the rates will be for you in a timely matter :)

NOW FOR THE BOOKS