• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gauging interest in sketch opps with Huebert Khan Michael and Ryan Benjamin
1 1

72 posts in this topic

Yep, same story with me. It's been 2 years since this op started. 1 year since a refunds were announced. I reached out to the artist and his rep earlier this week to find out what was really going on. Found out only 2 sketches were completed , and our requests were never even submitted. Basically we just signed up to give a 2+ year no interest loan.

I know Mr Mylar had family issues during this time. It's just hard being understanding and patient when things drag out this long. Not to mention the false promises and being screwed over by other facilitators that have disappeared.

Hello Niro and Juan,

Yes I've given partial refunds to some people and full refunds to others. Going down my list and giving out refunds as best I can, have given up sketches of my own to boardies as well to make good on the transactions

Like I stated to both of you before in the email communications I've sent to you both, I can give you partial refunds with the rest shortly thereafter. Doing the best that I can, have not ran away and have given you both my email for communication. Will be sending partial refunds to you both this weekend, my apologies as this was my mixup. Told you this in our emails, still sending the refunds, doing my best to send portion shortly like I stated in the communications I've had with you both this week

Ryan Benjamin opp 2 of 4 sketches were completed. Gave out 3rd refund a while ago and Niro you are the 4th refund

Have not disappeared; both of you have been communicating with me through my emails. Have responded to emails as soon as you sent them

Juan I am sending you a portion of the refund this wknd; you have recieved 1 of your 2 sketches you've purchased from my opps, sorry for long delay but it's coming your way thank you

Edited by Mr Mylar

Yep, same story with me. It's been 2 years since this op started. 1 year since a refunds were announced. I reached out to the artist and his rep earlier this week to find out what was really going on. Found out only 2 sketches were completed , and our requests were never even submitted. Basically we just signed up to give a 2+ year no interest loan.

I know Mr Mylar had family issues during this time. It's just hard being understanding and patient when things drag out this long. Not to mention the false promises and being screwed over by other facilitators that have disappeared.

As I stated in my emails and will state publicly I never said I was waiting for refund from Ryan or his rep from the Benjamin opp. I said I made an error from this opportunity and will be sending a refund

Not an interest loan; I had a SICK CHILD and left ALL opps to attend to him. Left job, left everything to take care of personal situation. I APOLOGIZE to you as this was my responsibility; I will refund you the money you sent me for the sketch opp thx

Anyone remember this?

Well I AM STILL AWAITING $100 of my refund!! :mad:

It has been years. I have been polite with my emails. I have had to be the one to chase continually. I have had excuse after excuse to delay the refund.

As of 13th April, Mike sent me an email saying that he gets a paycheck on 21st April and the following Monday I will get my remaining $100. Well surprise surprise that day came and went with no refund. I sent him two emails to chase, and have had no reply.

On 5/21/2017 at 8:08 AM, RadiantGraphix said:

WOW... this is utterly pathetic.
I'm glad that CGC has limited the people who are allowed to take sketch opps from here on out to those 7-8 boardies that are real PROS.

There were plenty of witnesses around at that time who did sketch cover opps that went off without a hitch who were real pros.  Some still do them, some don't and some vanished. If one of the real pros fell off the face of the earth now, what would CGC do?  Nothing.

11 hours ago, RadiantGraphix said:

Man... you're such a sad little troll.  Is this all you do all day?  I kinda feel bad for you.  #forevealone

I didn't really read his post to be anything troll-ish.  He was merely pointing out that there were plenty of people who served as witnesses and/or did sketch ops before the term "facilitators" really meant anything who conducted themselves in a very professional manner and never had any real problems.  It was in response to your post that heavily implies that anyone not on the current CGC list who has worked for the Signature Series program in the past wasn't professional in the way they conducted themselves.  That certainly isn't the case.