• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS is Over!

1,406 posts in this topic

Nooooooo! I just have toooooooo many books so I am making impossible choices on what to let go. A lot if what I will be offering are special-quality books that I've gotten through begging, pleading and fighting. The rules are simple:

• No drama queens, probies or shamers.
  • The first :takeit: whether in the thread or by PM gets it.
  • I am open to time payments on everything.
  • Don't like a price? I'm open to offers, as long as they are reasonable.
  • Shipping is no more than $13.50 for the first three books in the US. other countries will be at actual price.
  • Payment via check on big ticket books is appreciated but I also take Paypal.

First up, Mr. Mystery 1, CGC 9.2, White pages.

I've never seen a Church copy of this one but it would be hard pressed to better this one. I lucked out and got this one right before PCH really took off recently so the price is Significantly less than its prior sale in 2007.

$2500

MisterMystery1_zpsfc5dcc00.jpg

Mister Mystery 2, CGC 9.4, old label OW pages. I would assume being the Spokane copy that it would get better PQ if submitted today (not that I guarantee it!)

$1300

MisterMystery2_zpsffc83bca.jpg

Mister Mystery 19, CGC 8.0, OW/W

$475

MisterMystery19_zps922560ad.jpg

I'll take this as well.

Sold! Thanks, again, Andy!

This is all a delusion. Don't you realize Jeff.... there is no Andy!

Of course I'm not real either.

As long as it's real to Paypal.