• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

Oh my ! Best issue in a long time...and yes, I'm well aware its been a long time between issues. Southern Bastards is about injustice, justice, vengeance, bad people, worse people, and people who are collateral damage. What a great book. Welcome home Roberta...

:headbang:

Enjoyed #14 very much. Bummed though to wait another 3-4 months for the plot to advance.

Oh my ! Best issue in a long time...and yes, I'm well aware its been a long time between issues. Southern Bastards is about injustice, justice, vengeance, bad people, worse people, and people who are collateral damage. What a great book. Welcome home Roberta...

:headbang:

Enjoyed #14 very much. Bummed though to wait another 3-4 months for the plot to advance.

No mention of it in the August solicitations, so it'll be at least September. #14 was a great read though...

Let the countdown begin: Southern Bastards #15 currently slotted for a November 2 release. :taptaptap:

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/southern-bastards-15

Just a reminder. lol

(thumbs u

I'm ready. Let's do this!

Finally another issue! Is this only the 2nd issue that has come out this year?

Yes, yes it is!

This is a book that leaves a lasting impression. Doesn't matter when we left off. We all know exactly where we left off. :)

Yeah it is great book, I would love it if they could maybe do 8-10 issues a year. Nonetheless can't wait for my SB fix next week.

Heh, I want this and at least it's for a good cause. :angel:

Wish I knew they were doing this variant. Would've preordered 5 copies. While I do have Mockingbird #8 (I seem to be one of the few who actually cared for that title), this homage is so much cooler. :)

http://jasonlatour.tumblr.com/post/154226889403/dont-be-a--charity-variant-available-for

tumblr_ohw8x14QIo1r8ybe2o1_1280.jpg

Heh, I want this and at least it's for a good cause. :angel:

Wish I knew they were doing this variant. Would've preordered 5 copies. While I do have Mockingbird #8 (I seem to be one of the few who actually cared for that title), this homage is so much cooler. :)

http://jasonlatour.tumblr.com/post/154226889403/dont-be-a--charity-variant-available-for

tumblr_ohw8x14QIo1r8ybe2o1_1280.jpg

I'm sure this heated up a few folks ;) I'm on board, though. In for at least one.