• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm going to be a father! SOLD!

8 posts in this topic

Ha! Exciting news my wife is pregnant and it's prompting me to sell some books and the new OA I just got.

First time father so there's lots to do and I think I just lost my comic book/office now...haha.

Anyways, no HOS or Probies. I figured I would offer here first before other sources. I really don't want to let these go but after contemplation over the weekend, I'm happy to liquidate some things I have for my new family addition.

The set of Catwoman unpublished pages. You can find an article here about the pages.

Gotham Spoilers

Bleeding Cool

I'm asking SOLD! for all three pages, shipped and insured to the buyer.

photo7_zpsce057219.jpg

photo5_zps95fb4a42.jpg

photo6_zps89a3da9b.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks Chico! Not sure what to expect right now but hey we'll see right?

How's life after the birth? I get time off work but are you busy taking care of your child, running around doing things, or is it quiet?

I was trying to work remotely last week when we were all home, but then my wife had to get re-admitted to the hospital for preeclampsia symptoms. Took some vacation time to take care of the wife while the mother-in-law took care of the baby. It was a bit hectic last week (running back and forth from hospital to home delivering breast milk), but that was extraordinary. Now, that we're all home (again), this past weekend has been pretty relaxing (except for having to wake up every three hours to feed).

As a husband, you pretty much feel like the gopher (go for this and go for that), but it's all worth it when you get to hold your child. It's pretty quiet right now b/c the baby sleeps most of the day. I'm taking another week of vacation to recover from last week and to get into a groove (balance work-life-fitness). If your work gives you time...definitely take it.

Keep us posted on your wife's progress.

Yea my job provides up to 6 weeks paid and I can take up to 12 if I use vacation/sick time. I just don't relish the fact of waking up every 3 hours since I'm a light sleeper...lol.

I wonder how long that is going to last before they sleeper longer throughout the day/night.

Yea tell me about it. But there's always next time with comics and art. I'm going to have to sell some books that will be back in a couple of months from grading as well. I sold some other artwork that I had to a friend so I know I will have the chance to pick those back up later. But he couldn't afford to buy these along with the Spiderman OA I had.

At least if someone here picks them up I know they will go to a good home instead of a random person on ebay or elsewhere.