• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

consignments wanted!

96 posts in this topic

Comic Book Consignments Wanted

Hi, I'm looking for comic book consignments so that I can make some extra cash to pay the bills.

Why Trust Me?

- I have 51 100% positive feedbacks and ebay as a trusted seller

- I have a high morale compass, I once found a man's wallet with $2000 dollars in it plus id and I gave it back to him once I found him

- I am a honest person and would never steal your items that you would send me because that would just be stupid I would never have your business again!

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.ebay.com/outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574961614&toolid=10001&campid=53368242145336824214&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedback.ebay.ca%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewFeedback2%26userid%3Duchihadesendent%26ftab%3DAllFeedback

Commissions

- I take 20% commissions on all items

Shipping: You ship the items to and pay for shipping yourself so that there will not be any problems

I am not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items during the process of shipping as it is out of my control

Payments: I will only pay you by Paypal right now and you will be paid as soon as I get the money in my account, once I become more comfortable will this I will add more payment options

Email: sonicninja05@yahoo.ca

Cell Phone: 705 852 0977

anyone who is outside of Canada please just email me as long distances charges are ridiculous!

If you have any questions or concerns email me, pm me or give me a call!

Cheers,

Gabriel Kawa

Of course I trust you to sell my valuable comics, since you cannot follow the basic rules of selling on a comic forum.