• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

consignments wanted!

96 posts in this topic

Gabriel, I am actually very interested in this service. I am sorry but I just can't quite seem to pull the trigger on it, even though you have flawless credentials. Maybe if you sent me my 80% in advance then we could do business?

I would like to list my high grade Action Comics #1 with you. It's even nicer than the one Nick Cage lost, I know because like you I am a good person and made sure he got it back. If the above terms are agreeable please PM me and I will give you the routing number to my offshores untraceable foreign bank account where you can wire the funds to.

Good luck and I look forward to doing business with you.

Gabriel, I am actually very interested in this service. I am sorry but I just can't quite seem to pull the trigger on it, even though you have flawless credentials. Maybe if you sent me my 80% in advance then we could do business?

I would like to list my high grade Action Comics #1 with you. It's even nicer than the one Nick Cage lost, I know because like you I am a good person and made sure he got it back. If the above terms are agreeable please PM me and I will give you the routing number to my offshores untraceable foreign bank account where you can wire the funds to.

Good luck and I look forward to doing business with you.

lol

I say poof

Take a look at my "missing" posts in my post history. I have pages that say no posts found or something like that. I have a knack for posting in poofed threads.

I say poof

Take a look at my "missing" posts in my post history. I have pages that say no posts found or something like that. I have a knack for posting in poofed threads.

Poof. Definitely poof.