• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

consignments wanted!

96 posts in this topic

This gave me a great idea for a new business. Lemme know how this goes!

Hey...do you have a bunch of valuable comics? Grails? Keys? Even drek?

Well then send them to me! What am I going to do with them? Glad you asked! I'm going to sell them. I will do my very best to get top dollar for your books. So send them in ASAP!

What's in it for you? Nothing! That's right...abso-spooning-lutly nothing! I'm taking it all.

And I know what you're thinking...why would anyone do this? I'll tell you why...

1. I'm honest. I honestly will not send you anything in return for your books!

2. I'm great with numbers. As I said before, I WILL get top $$$ for your books!

3. I love comic books! I'm just like you...sort of.

4. I have no soul, conscience, or legal sense. Those things get in the way.

So again, trust me to get the ultimate value on your books! I'm just like the OP, except I'm actually going to steal your comics!

Check out my website, www.walmart.com...it will be up very soon!

I still want to know how he knew that $2k was in the guy's wallet.

As far as I know most wallets aren't sealed with a combo lock. (shrug)

Agreed, but he would have had to take the money out and count it, bill by bill. If you were going to return it, why would you need to count it (or even look in the bill compartment, for that matter)? Maybe if it were $500, or less, he would have kept it?? :devil:

Agreed, but he would have had to take the money out and count it, bill by bill. If you were going to return it, why would you need to count it (or even look in the bill compartment, for that matter)? Maybe if it were $500, or less, he would have kept it?? :devil:

Which was exactly my point. Thanks for catching that!

This just has to be a joke.

There are members here who have done the exact same thing but they built their reputations up through time and hard work.

Making this your first post on a message board is not tye way to build up trust.

This just has to be a joke.

There are members here who have done the exact same thing but they built their reputations up through time and hard work.

Making this your first post on a message board is not tye way to build up trust.

A long haired Canadian with leather pants = instant trust in my book (thumbs u

If I saw a wad of bills sticking out of a lost wallet, I might count it in front of a third party, and then have the person count it out in front of me, to ensure that any presumed impropriety on my part is avoided. Stealing $2000 might be noticeable. . . slipping a couple of $50s and giving the rest back, maybe not right away.