• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S DELUXE EASTER MIX SALE - CLOSED DOWN & CLOSED DOWN GOOD

365 posts in this topic

WOW COMICS # 52 - $35

GD+/VG- ... which is pushing really hard for VG. There is wrinkling on the spine, but the worst is on the back and a small tear at the center spine there. Lower staple of C/F popped too which was undisclosed when I purchased it, but really isn't going to affect the grade anymore than everything else. This is the additional defect keeping it from pushing to a solid VG to me. See the scan and see for yourself.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale017_zpse8139fd8.jpg

041914BoardSale018_zps90a5f0e3.jpg

WOW COMICS # 24 - $40

this copy has slight tears at the single staple and pronounced spine roll. The front cover looks nice in mylar. Grade is VG- to the highest good.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale019_zps152b38cd.jpg

041914BoardSale020_zps09920287.jpg

WOW COMICS # 50 - $35

Nice looking copy but has some paper loss/ chipping at the bottom of the cover. I wasn't told of the inked "6.50" written price on the back when I purchased this either, but I will do you the favor of letting you know. VG without the ink price... unfortunately VG- with it.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale015_zps14f971ae.jpg

041914BoardSale016_zps448a5e5b.jpg

WOW COMICS # 53 - $20

The centerfold is detached and red ink writing on the cover. Slight tearing at the top staple. Wasn't told about the tape pulls at the cover price or above the word "COMICS" so I paid too much for this one. Hey my loss is your gain. Lets mark it down to half what I paid for it and call it a GD/VG-.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale011_zps0ffa8e31.jpg

041914BoardSale012_zpsbc78130f.jpg

WOW COMICS # 16 - $90

Decent copy here which has a couple of small tears at the single staple, but it's holding on tight. A slight spine roll is present and a slight amount of foxing on the back. Off white creamy pages. This is a nice strong VG/VG+.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale009_zpsf010d245.jpg

041914BoardSale010_zpsc8ffa7f0.jpg

Welcome back Rupp.

Hey Jeff !

Thanks sir :) Hope you had a happy Easter holiday !

I'm stuffed from a lot of food my wife's stepfather cooked, but it was good.

Sounds great. Hey PM me later and I will show you my Perez Firestorm sketch I had him do for me at the Marble City Comicon in Knoxville last week. I know you will love it. :)

Welcome back Rupp.

Hey Jeff !

Sounds great. Hey PM me later and I will show you my Perez Firestorm sketch I had him do for me at the Marble City Comicon in Knoxville last week. I know you will love it. :)

I'm already jealous as he is one of my favorite artists drawing one of my favored characters.

WOW COMICS # 28 - $75

Nice copy here which has some slight small tears at the single staple. A slight spine roll is present with a tad of non color breaking creasing on the back. Pages are off white. Lets call it FN-/FN on a good day... and if its cloudy, lets go with FN-.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale007_zps1ed77152.jpg

041914BoardSale008_zpsc43dc233.jpg

Welcome back Rupp.

Hey Jeff !

I'm already jealous as he is one of my favorite artists drawing one of my favored characters.

Well give me a sec and I will post it here... hold on ;)

WOW COMICS # 39 - $25

This copy has a pronounced spine roll and a name written in ink on the cover. There is some chipping on the pages at the lower right corner which can be seen from the back scan. GD+ / VG- copy here.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale005_zps55198b4e.jpg

041914BoardSale006_zpsa37a3819.jpg

WOW COMICS # 36 - $35

Nice looking copy that has a small 1/4 " tear on the back cover with some cover stress back there as well. The centerfold is loose which is unfortunate since it would have graded a tad higher had not been. Call it a VG.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale003_zps4106e7a9.jpg

041914BoardSale004_zps9fcb2414.jpg