Omaha-CGC-Comics Feedback Thread

57 posts in this topic

460 posts

Purchased some books from Greg. Experience was all around awesomeness. Books looked beautiful. They arrived quickly and were well packed. Would definitely purchase from again. Thanks much!

11,648 posts

Just bought a book from Greg, perfect transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, and safe packaging. I would not hesitate to buy again. A+++++

4,035 posts

Batman 232 CGC arrived quickly, securely packed, and in great shape! Thanks again, Greg!

792 posts

did my first deal on the boards here with greg, to the tune of serious 5 figures. greg was great, we had great communication and he was super fast on shipping. i highly recommend him and hope to deal with him again! 

203 posts

Bought a pile of ASM's....they were packed spectacularly well, and communication with Greg was fantastic. Recommend highly...everything rocked from start to finish. 

3,299 posts

Purchased a nice FF#4 from Greg and he was extremely easily to work with an accommodating.  Book arrived safe and secure, well package, etc.

Certainly an asset to our community

1,850 posts

I have bought silver age Flash comics from Greg a couple of times, including #116. Very satisfied!

610 posts

Great communication and buying transaction on a $1K+ early Golden Age Key!   Thanks!  A++

24 posts

Greg was nice enough to work out time payments with me on av 1.  He was great to communicate with and would love to buy from again in the future.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this guy he is stand up!!! 

Thanks again for helping me rebuild my collection!

3 posts

Being a first time board member, I was hopeful in working out a deal for one the books that Greg was selling. (avengers 4 - 6.0) Greg and I exchange messages and he was able to confirm a fantastic reference from a long time board member (Blackcatcomic). From that point forward, he walked me through the process/transaction etc. My book arrived as describe and was packaged perfectly. I would buy another book from him without hesitation and I appreciate the helpfulness and patience walking me through this process as a first timer. 

Great experience and I look forward to buying more books in the future, Thanks again Greg!

1,037 posts

What can I say, This Guy is Amazing.  Purchased a Mid Grade Silver age Key.  and Better than Expected!!

Edited by Jaydee

340 posts

I purchased a slabbed book from Greg.  It arrived well packed and in perfect condition.  Thank you

8,982 posts

I've been kicking myself for selling my FF #52 here 6 or 7 years ago, and have been wanting to replace it ever since. Thanks to Greg, I got my chance + a #53. The books were shipped safely and quickly- Thanks Greg!!

43 posts

Completed a massive deal with Greg involving 2 AF15s, 3 XMen 1s, an ASM 1 and a ASM 129.

Whew.

Went very smoothly, great communication - Greg is highly recommended.

1,362 posts

Bought daredevil run of 1-9. Always a pleasure dealing with Greg.

easy transaction. Very trustworthy. Quick shipping and great packing on multiple books. An asset to the boards