• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB
14 14

1,088 posts in this topic

Thanks silverweb!

Resto includes color touch, glue on spine, tear seals, and trimming on the right and bottom edge.

I don't mind restored books as much as some people do. They provide me with a way to add books to my collection that I could never afford if they were blue label.

Congratulations on your FF # 1! It takes allot of effort and money to find the right one. (thumbs u

Edited by Steviehuv66

I've been looking for the right FF #1 for about a year, in the 3.5-4.0 area with OW or better pages.

I'd had my eye on this one for a couple of weeks, since I'm fine with minimal work being done on key books (so long as it's ok work, and no trimming). Threw what I thought was a pretty low offer on the book, and was surprised when Richie (*gulp*) accepted. To his credit, sale went off without a hitch and the book arrived today. Had to move a couple of books (a 3.5 FF5 and one of my 4.0 ST110s) to make room for it, but I'm really happy with it.

NwA6qIS.jpg

72wr131.jpg

Sweet copy, makeminemego. Great eye appeal and that resto wouldn't bother me at all if that were my copy.

That's what I was thinking..........minimal resto (without CT) on a pretty nice copy for a fraction of the price of a blue label.

Beautiful book!