• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB
14 14

1,088 posts in this topic

Hey All!! I am afraid my copy of FF#1 has a spine roll which can't been seen on the following scans but I am wondering if a press is a viable option on a book of this caliber...Your opinions would be greatly appreciated! Also, does CGC have it's own Pressing service? I couldn't find this info anywhere...sorry

Happy to be in the club!

mB2LUOc.jpg

lTKGLWm.jpg

I got this signed at NYCC, met the "man" and shook his hand. He was a gentleman to everyone. I was concerned because I window bagged it horribly, and the whole day I was thinking about him smooshing the sig. Now that I have in hand, it looks great. It also retained the grade and pq. The scan is horrible and makes it appear darker, but it's a beauty of a 2.0. I also have to say that I saw 2 AF15's, 2 Hulks, and another FF while on line. Many people were also getting anything related to Marvel or Spidey signed by him. NYCC did make some cool prints for Stan's last NYCC too. Definitely worth the wait for Stan!

image_zpsyams6mjc.jpeg

I got this signed at NYCC, met the "man" and shook his hand. He was a gentleman to everyone. I was concerned because I window bagged it horribly, and the whole day I was thinking about him smooshing the sig. Now that I have in hand, it looks great. It also retained the grade and pq. The scan is horrible and makes it appear darker, but it's a beauty of a 2.0. I also have to say that I saw 2 AF15's, 2 Hulks, and another FF while on line. Many people were also getting anything related to Marvel or Spidey signed by him. NYCC did make some cool prints for Stan's last NYCC too. Definitely worth the wait for Stan!

image_zpsyams6mjc.jpeg

Very nice ! :applause:

-J.

Those guys listed a bunch of auctions the other night, all starting at $1500. Many got bids and were then ended after a few hours -- then the books were relisted at the correct prices. The FF1 is in their eBay store at $9500, so that auction (which only lasted six hours) was clearly not an actual sale. They probably messed up and posted them as auctions and cancelled them when they realized the mistake -- probably got crushed with high eBay fees for ending those auctions early like that though.