• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll about the rebooted SA club threads

Silver Age club revamps  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Silver Age club revamps

47 posts in this topic

You can modify a post up to 1 year.

(shrug)

That would be great news and I tested it today from a post from 05/02/13 :wishluck:

I think you can't edit it after one year if you do not edit it at all in that time. I looked at my old posts. I see where after a year they do lock so you can't edit it. I am guessing I can still edit that post because I have edited it from time to time to change the header.

But I am guessing this. :popcorn:

So maybe the first post in the clubs thread you made, will not lock. (shrug)

:news: Just saw this Announcement titled "Modify Chat Board Posts Time Limit" on the Portal Page:

Many chat board users were frustrated by the two week time limit to modify their posts. We have changed this restriction and posts can now be modified for up to a year since they were last edited. This should be particularly useful for the Marketplace forum where people can now make one post and edit it over time as their inventory changes.

So, looks like you were right Frank. (thumbs u As long as there is a new update to the Club once a year, we should be ok. :whee:

:bump:

Feel free to discuss.

"I prefer the rebooted threads (I don't mind losing the link to board history as long as I have an easy way to access the member's entries)."

Keep in mind. This answer of the poll is inaccurate. In each rebooted club thread there is a link to the previous club thread.

Comics General Discussion Thread

Hmm, looks like the poll should actually ask if users prefer a single thread that remains into perpetuity, or if they prefer a new thread every year. (thumbs u