• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dojo of Iron Fist! Marvel Premiere 15 Clan!
2 2

99 posts in this topic

My LCS has a raw copy that looks like a 6.0-7.0 with off-white pages. It has a really bad wrap on it and the top staple is popped off the cover, the rest is still firmly attached. They are asking $45.

Anyone think this would be a good deal?

Marvel Premiere 16 is the real one to have. Much better than 15. The character really starts to develop. I have a few if anyone is looking for it....

Anyway, it's about time IF got his due, but I hate what they have done with him in the cartoon making him 12 and all. But then, Luke Cage as a clean-cut teenager is absurd to me too, that guy has been jive talking 30somethng ex-con for more than 40 years!

My LCS has a raw copy that looks like a 6.0-7.0 with off-white pages. It has a really bad wrap on it and the top staple is popped off the cover, the rest is still firmly attached. They are asking $45.

Anyone think this would be a good deal?

what is the condition of the book other than the popped staple? i have never been sure how to evaluate those, but I figure a minimum of a one grade drop (VF to Fine) if not a two grade drop.

the problem with a terrible wrap is that if you sell it raw many folks will look at at and view it as lower than its CGC "technical" grade, particularly many collectors who are not obsessed with cgc and who want a decent looking copy. i've never quite understood why CGC does not seem to care when, before CGC, many collectors looked at a terrible miswrap as a negative in the grade.

14 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I really want to see the show now. Its gotten terrible reviews, but there seems to be a agenda against this show which is stupid I think.

Agreed, I'm watching it anyway.  I have liked the other 3  so far and this will lead up to the team coming together so a must see as far as I'm concerned : )