• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reasonable Price for ASM 361

489 posts in this topic

$175 - $200 would be reasonable for a CGC 9.8 ASM 361.

Don't forget to also add ASM 344 and 360 to the collection.

Most are skipping over 360. That is still pretty easy to find for $1-2.

Yeah, the raw is plentiful. Not so easy to find one that's CGC 9.8 slabbed though. That's the most difficult of the 3 for me to find.

***Anybody got one hit me up.

2nd prints are much harder to come by but they don't sell well as slabbed 9.8's. their 1st print counter parts sell much faster and at a higher price

That'll change sooner than later.

Geez 361 2nd print 9.8 just sold for $150 wow.

That's fairly close to the 1st print issue.

Time to jump on the stoopid 2nd print bus . . . kids these days :preach:

:roflmao:

They'll pay anything to be "special". :insane:

Venom is out of price range for most, and Carnage is suppose to appear in the Venom movie. Book has lots of room to grow, now's the time to buy a CGC 9.6 to 9.8 before they are out of price range.

Venom is out of price range for most, and Carnage is suppose to appear in the Venom movie. Book has lots of room to grow, now's the time to buy a CGC 9.6 to 9.8 before they are out of price range.

They are already out of mine :cry:

I recently sold 17 copies raw of 361. 12 copies of 362 and 9 copies of 363, on the boards here, in about 9.6 condition.

For $2.00 each. And it was not a fire sale. I just wanted to make a few people happy. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7477140&fpart=10

People just want too much for their books.

They are moderns.

Edited by conditionfreak

I recently sold 17 copies raw of 361. 12 copies of 362 and 9 copies of 363, on the boards here, in about 9.6 condition.

For $2.00 each. And it was not a fire sale. I just wanted to make a few people happy. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7477140&fpart=10

People just want too much for their books.

They are moderns.

Shoot me a pm when you have your next sales thread . . . . :grin: