• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few high grade Silver and Bronze Age auctions on ebay......

32 posts in this topic

Shameless bumpit.gif

Less than two days to go!!!!!!!

Where are the sweet DCs? cloud9.gif

Sorry greg, there's only the Atom 43 CGC 9.4 available this time, and I know you're a Bronze Age buff (this book is marginally too early for that era). Check my website for the odd CGC HG B.A. DC -other Forumites have found such books there.

Maybe next auction.......

Actually, that book is on my wantlist but I would rather have it not CGC graded! foreheadslap.gif

I'll bet if you won the auction, Andy would crack it for you before mailing it. He's a good guy like that. yay.gif

It'd save money on shipping........ headbang.gif

screwy.gif Book is too high given my bills now anyways. Now...if it was a sweet 100 pager! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Awfully short visit with the wee ones, eh "uncle Greggy"?

Shameless bumpit.gif

Less than two days to go!!!!!!!

Where are the sweet DCs? cloud9.gif

Sorry greg, there's only the Atom 43 CGC 9.4 available this time, and I know you're a Bronze Age buff (this book is marginally too early for that era). Check my website for the odd CGC HG B.A. DC -other Forumites have found such books there.

Maybe next auction.......

Actually, that book is on my wantlist but I would rather have it not CGC graded! foreheadslap.gif

I'll bet if you won the auction, Andy would crack it for you before mailing it. He's a good guy like that. yay.gif

It'd save money on shipping........ headbang.gif

screwy.gif Book is too high given my bills now anyways. Now...if it was a sweet 100 pager! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No problem there, young gregster mate. I'll simply remove the Atom 43 from its' holder, and add the requisite extra 68 pages to the book by carefully gluing them to the centrefold.

I'll then add a tiny amount of vanillin to the Mylar, et voila, Monsieur des culottes trop breves, a sweet, sweet DC 100 pager!!!!

How could you resist?? It's on your wants list, dammit!!! tongue.gif