• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Massive Moving Omnibus, Absolute, HCs & TPB sale

455 posts in this topic

OK Im moviing abroad in a few months, and I've realized that moving my ton of books just doesnt make sense. I've collected my library over the last 12 years, and I like to think that it represents a lot of the best stuff that's been collected over the last couple decades. Many of the books are OOP/HTF (and prices will reflect that). There are even some custom binds in there that I did myself. This thread will run thru the weekend I think.

1. Specific :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins on timestamp. PM negotiations can be usurped by an outright :takeit:

2. I will ship media mail (tracked and insured) in the US. I will typically ship via box, but if you win one book (i.e. a TPB) that is easier to ship in a padded envelope (with cardboard sandwiching) I'll go that route.

3. Since we're going to be selling tonnage, international sales will be shipping costly. Canada? PM me to talk. Heck Hawaii and Alaska might get pricey... If there are Senior members in good standing that are interested in making purchases send me a PM, Im moving to Europe so we might be able to work out a buy and wait (until I move in June) approach, again PM me before making any claims.

4. Payment should be made via paypal.

And here's a sneak preview:

rbjDubV.jpg

Are those bound volumes I see?

yep, and some with custom hand made dust jackets.

you had me at "custom hand made dust jackets".

3. Planet Hulk HC (oversized) $40 SOLD!

Again, OOP and HTF

Many have said this would be a great Hulk movie...especially since with GoTG they're already headed to space. Probably my favorite Hulk read in the last decase.

5. Fantastic Four (Waid/Wieringo) Vol 1-3 (oversized HCs) $30 :news:SOLD!

Waid brought the fun back to the F4, and Mike W drew a great series.

See the FF meet Jack Kirby (called "The Creator" or something).