• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Massive Moving Omnibus, Absolute, HCs & TPB sale

455 posts in this topic

16. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol 1-2 $170

2nd print of Vol 1 (Direct Market version)

1st print of Vol 2 (Direct Market version) OOP

These are the version with the original covers.. not the "re-imaginings"

last one for the night, papa needs sleepy time.

I'll list more during the day tomorrow, take some pictures (mostly of the custom binds) and list more in the evening too!

20. Challengers of the Unknown HC by Kirby $20 :news:SOLD!

This One

Deadman Collection by any chance? And any idea if the Daredevil Miller Omnibus is the current printing or a first?

Hopefully which ever one you are looking for, it is the opposite in which case I will :takeit:

lol:grin:

Thanks Follow the Leader. I will check into it :) Personally, I think Harvey Swick should just send me any Daredevil reading material I need. That way there will be at least 2 people that are reading DD. lol

Nice thread Miraclemet. I am looking forward to buying more stuff. For anyone who has not bought from him before he is a good seller which makes me a repeat customer :)

Deadman Collection by any chance? And any idea if the Daredevil Miller Omnibus is the current printing or a first?

Will be listing it (need to check and see if I had Neal sign it).

Miller Omnibus is 2nd print

Companion is 1st print.

The Marvel Omnibus 2nd prints have the benefit of being less thick than the 1st prints, but they still managed to get good quality paper without the book having to be so thick you could use it as a weapon.