• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, kdoginohio said:

i'm still seeing Lee Thompkins as Nocturna. is her skin getting paler, or is it just me? also, i see Jerome or Jeremiah having run in with Joker gas.

I've been waiting on the same exact thing with Nocturna.

You are probably going to see Joker Venom used more than once.

This seems a weird way to do things.  I was really enjoying Jerome's take on the Joker, so wouldn't we expect Jeremiah to be very different in personality?  I'm interested in how he ends up being, but skeptical.  Jerome was probably the best Joker behind Heath Ledger--although there's certainly a discussion as to whether it's him or Jack Nicholson--so to just completely re-roll his personality into a twin is disconcerting.

It seems particularly strange that Jerome had the bizarre but plausible explanation for having the smile lines on both sides of his mouth.  I suppose they'll just develop something new for Jeremiah.

180308-gotham-cameron-monaghan.jpg

GOTHAM's Cameron Monaghan Describes Upcoming Joker Arc As Frightening

159647.jpg

In the closing seconds of the episode, we see the toxin begin to cause a mutation in Jeremiah, resulting in his skin turning white, his lips red, and, through the assistance of a little VFX, gaining a contorted smile. 

Monaghan took to Twitter, as the jokester that he is, to take a playful shot at DC and their use of CGI to digitally alter mouths, joking that they should release the non CGI-mouth cut of Jeremiah. Of course Monaghan is referring to the now infamous use of CGI in Justice League to remove Henry Cavill's mustache...

On a more serious note, Monaghan expressed his excitement for fans to see his take on the Joker, indicating that there is a three episode arc for Jeremiah at the end of the season (there are only four episodes remaining in season 4). Monaghan revealed that where the show goes with exploring the Joker is the darkest and most frightening thing Gotham has ever done. 

Edited by Bosco685

okay, this season is building the rogues gallery. so might next season show us Bruce's growth into the world's greatest detective?. with the movies being all action, maybe the show will focus a little more on solving crimes. oh, and the development of lotsa wonderful toys.

Edited by kdoginohio

SUCH a good show.  I don't know where all this quality is coming from, but someone needs to distill it and pour it all over the DC cinematic universe.  :juggle: