• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

Y'all are crazy. Gotham is killing it with season 2. Season 1 was choppy, but had some very good parts. Season 2 has me clamouring for the next episode.

Of course, as soon as I say stuff like that it'll probably jump the shark next week.

Y'all are crazy. Gotham is killing it with season 2. Season 1 was choppy, but had some very good parts. Season 2 has me clamouring for the next episode.

Of course, as soon as I say stuff like that it'll probably jump the shark next week.

+ 1

The Riddler, Penguin and even Galavan have made Season Two interesting. Add to this the supporting casts that have come up throughout (including the wanna-be Joker) and you have enough to keep viewers coming back to follow the story.

By the way, the actor playing Lucius Fox has been good too. It looks like they are going to demonstrate how sharp he truly is in the finale.

This show is awesome. I'm not reading any negative reviews because I think you are crazy. This is by far the best network superhero show on TV. Even though it's not really about any superheroes.

....This show is so good that it should pre-empt all other shows at 8PM on Monday night.... everything....... as if it were the State Of The Union Address :sumo: GOD BLESS...

-jmbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Winter is coming to Gotham!

First Look: Gotham's Mister Freeze

Gotham is under a major Freeze warning.

After introducing modern incarnations of infamous Batman comic-book supervillains such as Penguin and Riddler, the Fox TV series debuts its next one, Mr. Freeze, Monday tonight in the fall finale (8 ET/PT). Fans will get a glimpse at Wayne Enterprises cryogenics engineer Victor Fries, played by Nathan Darrow (House of Cards), before his bigger story begins to be told when the show comes back Feb. 29.

CVD_7FuWUAAMZfM.jpg

Glad they seem to be taking the original approach to Freeze's origin rather than the retcon'd New 52 version. Nora will actually be his wife and not some unrelated girl that's the victim of Freeze's stalker obsession. I thought this was a huge mistake with the New 52.

This show is awesome. I'm not reading any negative reviews because I think you are crazy. This is by far the best network superhero show on TV. Even though it's not really about any superheroes.

Agreed! I enjoy every episode.

One of my favorite television shows.

Why are they playing up a "fall finale"? IMDB shows episodes continuing non-stop for a while with another new one next week. Just empty hype?

This show keeps producing! What an amazing mid-season finale (can't say much for the WD's mid-finale :( ). I am looking at characters good and bad in a whole new way.

They screw up a little though. In the beginning of last nights episode, when Alfred is running from the bad guys in the dump, you can clearly see there's no damage to his jacket. There's no blood or a tear or anything, just a brand new coat. lol

But all in all a great mid-finale

Agreed! I enjoy every episode.

The show might be significantly better now, but in all fairness, Season 1 was very lukewarm at best and the victim of it's own hype. This was Batman territory. People expected it to awesome from the start and when it was "just OK", there's bound to be a lot of disappointment and negativity.

I think people want this show to be more realistic, but it is a comic book show. So,incredibly stupid and far fetched things happen like easily wiping out the cult members with nary a scratch to the good guys. So if you can get past your expectations of it being on par with the last batman trilogy and accept it's silliness, you can enjoy it.

This show keeps producing! What an amazing mid-season finale (can't say much for the WD's mid-finale :( ). I am looking at characters good and bad in a whole new way.

They screw up a little though. In the beginning of last nights episode, when Alfred is running from the bad guys in the dump, you can clearly see there's no damage to his jacket. There's no blood or a tear or anything, just a brand new coat. lol

But all in all a great mid-finale

I totally agree bro