• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

I ont know who picks the music on this show but its amazing. last nights episode had a band playing killing joke and an older season had a band playing the damned, lovin it.

On 5/2/2017 at 7:12 PM, Bosco685 said:

This week's Gotham episode was really good. To include Poison Ivy starting to make her way into the war on Gotham.

Reveal hidden contents

Called it on Bruce's trainer making him think he is in Gotham, but actually be trained far from home. I wonder if this will move to a new actor taking on the mantle once Bruce is fully trained up?

Spoiler

Doctor Tzin-Tzin ?

Gotham Star Confirms Harley Quinn's Addition

harley-quinn-gotham-999745.png

In an interview, David Mazouz chatted with Movie Pilot about Harley Quinn and whether the character would be added to Gotham. When asked when the vixen would make her debut, the Batman star said it was coming up fast.

“She’s going to be in the finale,” Mazouz revealed. “Stay tuned.”

So far, there is no word on how Harley Quinn will be added to the show, but fans have their guesses. Right now, it looks likely that Barbara Kean will transform into the psychotic vixen. The character, who is played by Erin Richards, has been associated with Harley Quinn on-and-off. After Barbara did a crazed stint in Arkham, fans were left wondering just when the woman would make a full Harley Quinn turn.

Earlier this year, one of Gotham’s producers touched on the idea of Barbara becoming Harley Quinn. In an interview with CBR, Danny Cannon kept coy with his answers, but he did hint the transformation was coming.

All I can tell you is, the great thing, the joy of working with Erin is the range,” Cannon told the site.

“The reason we changed her character, [is] because we knew what she could do. We’re like, ‘We can’t keep you in one place. You’ve got to keep evolving.’ So she’s going to evolve again. That’s all I can tell you.”

51 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I thought from the previous night's episode Lee was turning into Nocturna. That would be cool.

Possibly. Would hate to have my whole body painted white everyday. I was thinking more Vampirella when I saw her.

10 hours ago, kdoginohio said:

Possibly. Would hate to have my whole body painted white everyday. I was thinking more Vampirella when I saw her.

Which is why I think this is Nocturna. When she lifted Gordon and threw him in the car trunk without even a heavy breathe, that was really cool to see.

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Which is why I think this is Nocturna. When she lifted Gordon and threw him in the car trunk without even a heavy breathe, that was really cool to see.

That would mean, Night Slayer also?

Gotham Finale: Will Leslie Or Barbara Become Harley Quinn?

gsALE0H.png

There are also a couple of new faces coming to the show – faces that will be very familiar to fans of the comics. Ra’s Al Ghul has been confirmed as appearing, presumably as the man behind the monks that brainwashed Bruce, and will be played by Alexander Siddig. Harley Quinn will also finally be revealed, after much speculation over the character’s inclusion on Gotham… but it’s still not clear who, exactly, will become the clown princess of crime.

Barbara Kean?

The most likely Harley is Barbara Kean (Erin Richards), a character who has spent the past three seasons evolving into a crazy criminal trying to take over Gotham. Ever since she first started to go off the rails thanks to the serial killer she fell in love with, Barbara has been tipped as a future Harley. And just to top it all off, Barbara has also called herself the ‘Queen’ of Gotham, and used ‘Barbara Queen’ as a variation of her name – one that could further morph into Barbara Quinn.

Leslie Thompkins?

The second most likely possibility is one that has only come to light in the past few episodes – that it could be Leslie Thompkins, a.k.a. Lee (Morena Baccarin) that takes up the Harley name. Like Barbara, Lee’s story is one of love and loss that has driven her past her breaking point. Like Harley, she is also a doctor, and even dealt with Jerome when the GCPD first encountered him. And her name, shortened to Lee, is also an easy one to develop into Har-lee…

Someone else?

This could also be a street kid who knew Selina and Ivy, and who was affected by the experiments at Indian Hill. Jeri (Lori Petty) certainly has a Harley-esque look, and is a clear nod to either the Joker or his girlfriend. However, Jeri has only had a minor role in the show so far, so her return as Harley would seem a little out of place.

gotham-031416.jpg

Similarly, Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) is in the running, as an increasingly insane crime boss who has recently reappeared, but she lacks the lightness that Harley Quinn is known for. Finally, it could be one of the Joker’s followers, who have been teased several times but still not brought fully into the spotlight. Jerome himself is languishing at Arkham, so there’s always the possibility that a totally new character has been treating him there, and the pair are about to burst onto the scene in the finale.

Please. NOT FISH!

I thought the finale was quite interesting, though an on-going Elseworld tale of old characters.

- We find out what Butch's real name is by the end of the show.

Spoiler

Cyrus Gold => Solomon Grundy

- Ra’s al Ghul makes a brief appearance as a warm-up to Season 4 to save...

Spoiler

...Alfred after Bruce kills him as part of his 'conditioning' utilizing the Lazarus Pit.

- Penguin vs. The Riddler ends in an interesting way.

Spoiler

Penguin tricks him into taking him to the peer where he had been shot, and has Mister Freeze turn him into a giant ice cube. This way, he can always be on display at his new nightclub.

- Someone ends up electrocuted, but I think we are seeing the early stage of Harley Quinn.

Spoiler

gotham-finale-barbara-harley-quinn.jpg

- We finally get to see a secret crime-fighter appear at the end to save a family from a deadly mugging.

Spoiler

gotham-bruce-dark-knight.jpg

Season 4 will be here come Fall.

Just finished the season. Very pleased with the finale! So many loose ends tied up. So many unraveled. Ra's looks like Ra's. It's weird, but I never thought of Butch's ultimate place in the Gotham universe. Last scene was priceless. Yet, I wonder.

Spoiler

Clone, or not?

Lastly, is Camren Bicondova looking more like Michele Pfeiffer or is it just me?

15 minutes ago, kdoginohio said:

Lastly, is Camren Bicondova looking more like Michele Pfeiffer or is it just me?

It really was a great finale. And yes, I think they are strongly channeling Michele Pfeiffer with this character.

:whatthe:

‘Gotham’ star Donal Logue asks for help in finding daughter

Gotham_SCN28a_JN0537_f_hires2.jpg?qualit

9xqimLs.jpg

Actor Donal Logue is asking for the public’s help in locating his teenage daughter, who was last seen a week ago in New York City.

The star of Fox’s “Gotham” writes on Facebook that the “net had been flung far and wide” since 16-year-old Jade Logue disappeared. Logue says he has the New York Police Department, FBI and others involved.

He asks that whoever may be with Jade to “just drop her off.” He says she’ll be taken back “with hugs and no questions asked.”

:wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck:

That's horrible!

Amen!

Donal Logue's Missing Daughter Jade Found Safe, Returned Home

Donal Logue’s daughter Jade is now back home safe after first being reported missing nearly two weeks ago. The Gotham star’s rep confirmed the news on Saturday, stating she is “now safely back home with her family.”

“Donal is incredibly thankful for everyone's support, and especially to the NYPD, FBI and Team Adam NCMEC for her safe return,” the rep added.

Earlier this week, the Lancaster Police Department in Pennsylvania said there was a possible sighting of Jade reported by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children near a deli in the city, according to Fox 43 News.

David Mazouz Would Love To See Harley Quinn on Gotham

gotham-david-mazouz-harley-quinn-1008954

Mazouz, who plays Bruce Wayne on the hit Fox series, is currently in Nashville for Heroes and Villains Fan Fest and took some time to sit down with ComicBook.com's Brandon Davis. They spoke about Harley - who had been rumored to appear in the show's season three finale - and when she could actually make her official Gotham debut.

"I'm not exactly sure what they were going to do with Harley Quinn." Mazouz revealed. "I know there was talks about it. I'm not in the writers room, so I don't know exactly what they were doing. I think there might have been a plan to do something in the finale. But like you said, I watched the finale also, I didn't see any direct hints to it. So maybe in season 4."