• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIGNATURE SERIES: JOHN BYRNE
1 1

165 posts in this topic

Which books? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nightmare 20

Giant-size Dracula 5

X-men 108 (6 copies), 130, 140-143

MTU 53

FF 211 and this....

111FF285.jpg

Hey Chris,

That was the book I sneezed on...I'm still sorry about that. I guess I shouldn't have taken it out of the bag to read it...to my daughter...who is two...who then played with it...and ripped a bunch of pages in it.

Don't worry, it should still get a yellow label. hi.gif

Not to intrude on the post but what happens if a Signature book is submitted that is later found to be restored?

A signature series book is graded in the same way as any other. If it is restored it would get a PLOD.

What made you pick those particluar books? Are they your personal favorites?

Thought it would be cool to have Byrne sign copies of his 1st published work & 1st work at Marvel.(Nightmare 20 & GS Dracula 5).

MTU 53(1st work on X-men) & 108 are Grail books to me. I wanted to submit IF 15(2nd work on X-men), but my 9.2 & 9.4 are already signed...and I couldn't bring myself to crack 9.6s.

I've always loved 140-143.

I submitted the 130 mainly because it was a CGG book....and because it's a sweet copy.

As for the FFs.....

I love those issues. cloud9.gif

What made you pick those particluar books? Are they your personal favorites?

Thought it would be cool to have Byrne sign copies of his 1st published work & 1st work at Marvel.(Nightmare 20 & GS Dracula 5).

MTU 53(1st work on X-men) & 108 are Grail books to me. I wanted to submit IF 15(2nd work on X-men), but my 9.2 & 9.4 are already signed...and I couldn't bring myself to crack 9.6s.

I've always loved 140-143.

I submitted the 130 mainly because it was a CGG book....and because it's a sweet copy.

As for the FFs.....

I love those issues. cloud9.gif

The 108's were really nice. I almost peed my pants when I saw so many of them.

Are you selling any? Or are they all for you?