• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIGNATURE SERIES: JOHN BYRNE
1 1

165 posts in this topic

I wanted to submit IF 15(2nd work on X-men), but my 9.2 & 9.4 are already signed...and I couldn't bring myself to crack 9.6s.

You probably would've dropped it anyway, butterfingers.

poke2.gif X poke2.gif

Sorry, Chris... it's been a *long* day. insane.gif

What about asking John Byrne to sign FF # 282

30929984076.282.gif

but asking for him to "infinitize" his signature? That would look cool.

That would be trippy... cool.gif

I had a 9.6/9.8 copy in my FF pile...but for some reason I decided not to submit them. I was going to submit 249,250, 260, 261 & 281 as well. frown.gif

How close are you to having all the books that John Byrne has drawn? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm missing a pile of stuff from the 90's. My bronze & copper Marvels are almost complete, and I have most of the copper age DCs. I still need a few Charlton books including Emergency 1, E-man 9, Wheelie & the Chopper Bunch 2-3 and a few Doomsday +1s.

All of these Marvel runs are complete:

X-MEN

MTU

MTIO

Avengers

Champions

Iron fist

FF

Hulk

Alpha Flight

Namor

West Coast Avengers

893blahblah.gif

How long do you think it will be before we get them back? Hopefully less than the 4 months it took my pre-screens to return.

Should be about 3 months. Alex, will you be organizing Paradise's incoming CGC books or is that still Pete's responsibility?

Yup that's me. I just did 6 boxes on Thursday. makepoint.gif