• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask me anything and get to know me
1 1

409 posts in this topic

hey guys I decided to make this thread because of the previous posts I made with consignments wanted, x-men 1 for sale and so on so I will take the best advice that someone gave me on this forum. I will prove myself to be trustworthy by making transactions with people and also since people don't really know who I am or anything about me so I decided that you can ask me anything to get to know me better!

Betty or Veronica? (Note: Both is not a possible answer)

definitely Betty she nice, kind, caring and down to earth person whereas Veronica is selfish, greedy, manipulative, condescending, arrogant, and think that the world revolves around her so archie is better suited for Betty

Glad that I carry with me my personal 'bulldetector' everywhere I go ...

well I said I'm going to let everyone get to know me and start buy and selling on here so that people trust me!

well I said I'm going to let everyone get to know me and start buy and selling on here so that people trust me!

Where in Ontario are you?

Honestly, nobody is going to trust you to send you their books for quite a while. You need to start building some sort of a following, and that includes dealing with people, setting up at shows, meeting people in person...that sort of thing.

What you're asking right now is akin to asking a perfect stranger on facebook to hold a bag of money for you. Ain't gonna happen.

Where in Ontario are you?

Honestly, nobody is going to trust you to send you their books for quite a while. You need to start building some sort of a following, and that includes dealing with people, setting up at shows, meeting people in person...that sort of thing.

What you're asking right now is akin to asking a perfect stranger on facebook to hold a bag of money for you. Ain't gonna happen.

I live in Wawa, Ontario

[quote=VintageComics

Honestly, nobody is going to trust you to send you their books for quite a while...

He doesnt want sellers to send him the books! Its on you to send your own books he just takes the 20% commission cut.

Im not sure if that 20% is inclusive of any other costs for accomplishing the sale (ie if he sells it via another venue that charges a percentage, I cant tell if that fee comes out of his 20% or the book owners pocket).

hey guys I decided to make this thread because of the previous posts I made with consignments wanted, x-men 1 for sale and so on so I will take the best advice that someone gave me on this forum. I will prove myself to be trustworthy by making transactions with people and also since people don't really know who I am or anything about me so I decided that you can ask me anything to get to know me better!

How old are you?

How old are you?