• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask me anything and get to know me
1 1

409 posts in this topic

Are you ready for this?

I'm ready!

You still didn't answer my question which was straight to the point of this entire thread. What sense would it make for us to pay someone else who has little experience, who lives in a different country, 20% to sell our stuff? What are you doing for us we can not do for ourselves easier? (shrug)

This is awesome. The link to the consignment request is great. I would've never seen it otherwise.

I'll ask, like others have, what services do you provide for your 20%?

okay well I'm new to comics but here is what I provide for the 20%

-I will sell it on alternative websites with no commissions on them like kijiji or craigslist

-If I can't sell it for the price you want I will ship it to you at my cost

- I offer payment options of paypal, check, concealed cash and money order

that's all I can think of because like everyone else says I'm just starting out!

-I will sell it on alternative websites with no commissions on them like kijiji or craigslist

that's all I can think of because like everyone else says I'm just starting out!

laugh.gif

What is the deal with your signature? I don't understand the meaning of the words you have strung together.

"To buy a sell a million dollar comic"

type-o

"to buy and sell" or "to buy or sell" -> personal goals (shrug)

hey guys I decided to make this thread because of the previous posts I made with consignments wanted, x-men 1 for sale and so on so I will take the best advice that someone gave me on this forum. I will prove myself to be trustworthy by making transactions with people and also since people don't really know who I am or anything about me so I decided that you can ask me anything to get to know me better!

Nothing says trustworthy like starting a thread on an internet board chat room asking people to ask you random pointless questions about your life to gain acceptance.

What a great idea.

Are you ready for this?

I'm ready!

You still didn't answer my question which was straight to the point of this entire thread. What sense would it make for us to pay someone else who has little experience, who lives in a different country, 20% to sell our stuff? What are you doing for us we can not do for ourselves easier? (shrug)

why? simple it's for anyone who doesn't have time, patience or doesn't have any idea of what there stuff is worth and it's also a way of building trust and relationships, you guys are absolutely right I'm a complete noob compared to you guys but if no one gives me a chance I won't become better at all and today I'll start selling stuff here!

What is the deal with your signature? I don't understand the meaning of the words you have strung together.

"To buy a sell a million dollar comic"

That's what I say when I'm drunk.

hey guys I decided to make this thread because of the previous posts I made with consignments wanted, x-men 1 for sale and so on so I will take the best advice that someone gave me on this forum. I will prove myself to be trustworthy by making transactions with people and also since people don't really know who I am or anything about me so I decided that you can ask me anything to get to know me better!

Nothing says trustworthy like starting a thread on an internet board chat room asking people to ask you random pointless questions about your life to gain acceptance.

What a great idea.

I think it's a good idea people will at least get to know me better!

This is awesome. The link to the consignment request is great. I would've never seen it otherwise.

How is this any different than what people could do themselves?

You really are trying to sell this service to the exact wrong audience. This board is filled with high level buyers, sellers and dealers - that do this on a regular basis on their own.

If you want to consign things - you need to go local - find friends and contacts that really do not want to be bothered with trying to move their old comics.

So you ARE asking to hold the books?

Yikes, you are going to need a lot of references and history before people start shipping you books

Shipping: You ship the items to and pay for shipping yourself so that there will not be any problems

I am not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items during the process of shipping as it is out of my control

What exactly are you shipping to me at your cost if I'm responsible for shipping the book out that you've sold for me?

There are some people in this thread trying to offer you serious advice and those seem to be the posts you're ignoring! :ohnoez: