• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Can i buy it from here ? " my personal overseas kudos :)

22 posts in this topic

Ario has been buying from me for months now. I've literally shipped thousands of dollars worth of books to him while strictly adhering to his specific direction and have not had any issues at all. I, like most sellers on the boards, sell most of my books to CONUS buyers and tend to shy away from international sales. The only two exceptions I readily make are to Canada and to Ario. Ario is an honest guy and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks for all your business Ario!!! -Anthony

Just another fan of the buyer Ario. He has purchased from me and payment was fast and the communication was easy.

I highly recommend the buyer and trust to sell him even if his location is outside the CONUS.

-Curtis

Ario bought a ASM Annual #1 from me good transaction, good communication, paid quickly would not hesitate to sell to him again (thumbs u . I know many sellers are hesitant to ship half way around the world but it went off without a hitch.

Honestly, I had some hesitation about sending a book to Ario, but ONLY because of the location. Ario, waited patiently with me as I looked for the best shipping price and he paid promptly once I found it.

I hope I can work something out more often with this buyer! Maybe after SDCC!! :)

Ario picked up 3 more CGC SS books from me:

Avengers #4 Golden Record Reprint CGC 8.0 SS Signed by Stan Lee

Justice League #12 CGC 9.8 3x signed by Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair

Justice League #12 2nd print CGC 9.4 3x signed by Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair

As usual, fast payment and great communication!

Thanks, Brian