• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - FINAL

49 posts in this topic

What a fun tournament this was. This should be done more than once a year! Congrats to both finalist and the winner and thank you for hosting it was a tun of fun!

Andy/thirdgreenham also hosts a grading tourney :cloud9:

When? is it basically the same thing?

What a fun tournament this was. This should be done more than once a year! Congrats to both finalist and the winner and thank you for hosting it was a tun of fun!

That one is different. Similar point system, but instead of being head to head, your points for each round are added up until the end. Whoever has the most at the end wins.

I think everyone should pm thirdgreenham begging for a grading tourney - drive him crazy....

Congrats to Gsims on a great win. Kind of makes me feel better knowing I lost to the eventual winner. I was happy to make it to the elite 8 and what a great way to hone my grading skills.

Thanks to BUTM for putting this together. (worship)

Thanks for all the congrats, and a big time thank you to blowupthemoon, sckao, and everyone else who had a hand in putting this together.

It is extremely generous of Christian to pay to sub these books to put on this tournament for us, and for shin to give all of his time creating the spreadsheets. I don't know if anyone else assist, but thank you too.

I can't imagine keeping track of 100+ people and trying to get everyone's grades in.

Again, extremely generous, and one of the things that make the board so great.