• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - FINAL

49 posts in this topic

It was a super tough round Toro. I had no idea what to do with the TOD. Most of my grading has come from books I have subbed, and I had no idea what a stain like that would do.

I was almost ready to submit 6.5 down the line. I thought Blowie was psyching us out!

It was a super tough round Toro. I had no idea what to do with the TOD. Most of my grading has come from books I have subbed, and I had no idea what a stain like that would do.

I was almost ready to submit 6.5 down the line. I thought Blowie was psyching us out!

lol I thought he might do that too. Awesome grading in that round. I was happy to get the 2 bullseyes, but that 3 that you put up was just fantastic.

A very big Thank You to our host Christian for putting together this annual fun contest! I really appreciate all of the time, planning and cool books you had for this contest.

(Hold on a second, I need to adjust that bridesmaid dress of mine) :)

But seriously thank you for everything!

I'll write a final post about the Tournament and about the books on Sunday or Monday.

Here's a faded X-Men book I threw out of the Tournament.

Scan-140225-0023_zpsa3470d9a.jpg

Scan-140225-0025_zpsb19f731d.jpg