• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art dealing at Minnesota Springcon May 17-18

1 post in this topic

I have been doing both the Minnesota Spring and Fall shows the past couple of years - this is the non-profit fan run show not the recent wizard one. Enjoy the show -I split part of Steve Thompson's Springhollow booth- Steve is a major expert/ collector of Pogo and usually has a pile of them at the booth. While my focus at these shows is my "estate 'sale which is thinning books comics premiums etc.- I always bring some art - so if you are coming to the show let me know what might be of interest to you as half a booth is not much space. Have not been able to do advance notices of catalogs due to a bad upgrade from xp to 7 which has screwed up my system.

I'll be bringing the usual eclectic mix of comic strip and comic book art as well as paperback paintings . One special deal will be 3 for $100 Bill Wenzel cartoons

Hope to see some of you there

Best George Hagenauer