• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X Men #58 Opinions

29 posts in this topic

I don't recall the subject of this thread being "How to Roast a Duck", but I changed the subject of this post for you, so go nuts. tongue.gif

I don't recall the subject of this thread being "How to Roast a Duck", but I changed the subject of this post for you, so go nuts.

Hello Andrew! I did express my opinion on the book as did Supa - but you know? I did make the long post about how to roast a duck. I do apologize and have reset the topic to on-topic.

My apologies.

Yeah, I could but like I said I don't have the book yet. That was the only pic in the auction. When I get it, I'll take 2 pics or something.

A tough book, very difficult to grade unless in hand under decent illumination. I've owned 12 copies of this book & slabbed one or two, nothing higher than an 8.5 or 9.0. Yours, I can't even guess. Probably higher grade. Good luck.