• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

I'm creating this thread so when the show premieres this fall and going forward we have a place to talk about it including any News.

Edited by kagenish

I'm upset that they aren't back to backing with arrow. Would have made for a great wednesday night. :( O well.
i think that would have been too much at first but it would have been awesome. i think they want to balance out their show more.

Here is CW line up that they release for this fall i think everything can Change when IZombie come out.

The CW's Complete Fall 2014-15 Schedule

Monday

8-9 p.m. -- The Originals

9-10 p.m. -- Jane the Virgin 

Tuesday

8-9 p.m. -- The Flash

9-10 p.m. -- Supernatural

Wednesday 

8-9 p.m. -- Arrow 

9-10 p.m. -- The 100

Thursday

8-9 p.m. -- The Vampire Diaries 

9-10 p.m. -- Reign

Friday

8-9 p.m. -- Whose Line Is It Anyway?

9-10 p.m. -- America's Next Top Model

I'm creating this thread so when the show premieres this fall and going forward we have a place to talk about it including any News.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW :o

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/226005/cbs-2014-15-schedule-more-csi-ncis-and-seri.html?edition=72903

"Over on CBS sibling The CW, the network looks to have what may be the most likely success among all new broadcast series next fall in “The Flash.” The CW did an excellent job of launching this show, first by making it a backdoor pilot out of “Arrow,” and then by giving it one of the splashiest introductions in all of upfront week at the network’s high-energy event. “The Flash” strikes me as a show with the potential not only to succeed but to cast a halo effect over its entire network, the way “Gossip Girl” once did."

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/226005/cbs-2014-15-schedule-more-csi-ncis-and-seri.html?edition=72903

"Over on CBS sibling The CW, the network looks to have what may be the most likely success among all new broadcast series next fall in “The Flash.” The CW did an excellent job of launching this show, first by making it a backdoor pilot out of “Arrow,” and then by giving it one of the splashiest introductions in all of upfront week at the network’s high-energy event. “The Flash” strikes me as a show with the potential not only to succeed but to cast a halo effect over its entire network, the way “Gossip Girl” once did."

the true is a lot of people didn't think it was going to look this good. hope the rest of the seasons looks the same way.

Jesse Martin playing a detective...?!?!

Too bad they will probably not be able to name him Detective Ed Green

If anyone has seen X-Men film, Days of Future Past - and if so what did you think about how they portrayed Quicksilver in the scene where he swings into action and saves Magneto from bullets and disarms the shooters?

I think they did an excellent job portraying a person moving at super speed and how everything else in the room looks like it's in slow-motion.

They did a very cool job on this scene!

I hope DC is watching. :eek:

If anyone has seen X-Men film, Days of Future Past - and if so what did you think about how they portrayed Quicksilver in the scene where he swings into action and saves Magneto from bullets and disarms the shooters?

I think they did an excellent job portraying a person moving at super speed and how everything else in the room looks like it's in slow-motion.

They did a very cool job on this scene!

I hope DC is watching. :eek:

yeah i think that was one of the best scenes in the movie just like how the white house scene in X2 was.

i think both DC and Marvel were watching to see how FOX/Singer handle superspeed.