• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

THE FLASH Showrunner Says Man In The Iron Mask's Identity Will Make Sense In A Very Satisfying Way

Showrunner Andrew Kreisberg promises that this mystery will be solved in due time, and fans should appreciate the reveal.

“The mystery of the Man in the Iron Mask will play out over the rest of the season with some clues being layered in along the way,” Kreisberg tells TV Line. “When you do find out who it is, everything will make sense in a very satisfying way.”

The Flash is going on a break, but will return with to the CW with a new episode, “Trajectory,” on March 22.

:ohnoez:

Can't get to March 22nd soon enough.

THE FLASH Showrunner Says Man In The Iron Mask's Identity Will Make Sense In A Very Satisfying Way

Showrunner Andrew Kreisberg promises that this mystery will be solved in due time, and fans should appreciate the reveal.

“The mystery of the Man in the Iron Mask will play out over the rest of the season with some clues being layered in along the way,” Kreisberg tells TV Line. “When you do find out who it is, everything will make sense in a very satisfying way.”

The Flash is going on a break, but will return with to the CW with a new episode, “Trajectory,” on March 22.

My guess is the man in the iron mask is none other than another Barry Allen.

The mystery of the Man in the Iron Mask will play out over the rest of the season with some clues being layered in along the way, Kreisberg tells TV Line. When you do find out who it is, everything will make sense in a very satisfying way.

The Flash is going on a break, but will return with to the CW with a new episode, Trajectory, on March 22.

WRONG :sumo:

Edited by krighton

What if it's Alan Scott? That would throw a wrench in the works. Or perhaps it's a metahuman capable of sound manipulation. That would explain why they need to keep his mouth shut. Maybe on Earth-2, Oliver Queen is Black Canary?

none of those are 'satisfying'. sorry.

My guess? The man in the iron mask is the real Jay Garrick. The man that presented himself as Jay Garrick to Barry and crew is actually Earth 1 or 2's Hunter Zolomon, which is why he was able to show Caitlyn his doppleganger on Earth 1 (though I'm still trying to figure out how he can rip himself out of the lab :ohnoez: )

Either way, can't wait to see how they resolve this!

there are a lot of theories about the dead Jay being a shapeshifter....if so wouldn't he revert to his original form when he died?

What if it's Eobard Thawne hijacking another body on another Earth....like he did to Wells....only this time he hopped into Jay?

Me want mirror master (and done right)

They said he was coming in season two

And Damage! I wanna see Grant Emerson Damage!!

But yes, quite the crazy reveal at the end. Just love the show and all the little DC fanboy references and intricacies it offers. How they write Cisco is just amazing.

there are a lot of theories about the dead Jay being a shapeshifter....if so wouldn't he revert to his original form when he died?

What if it's Eobard Thawne hijacking another body on another Earth....like he did to Wells....only this time he hopped into Jay?

:o

hm

I hadn't heard that theory before. Interesting.

Just watched the king shark episode

So that means

There's a dead guy who looks like jay garrick

There's zoom who looks like jay garrick

There's a man on earth 1 who looks like jay Garrick but is named hunter

And there's a possibility that the guy in the cage looks like jay Garrick

Earth 2 flash is jay Garrick dead

Earth 1 jay Garrick in cage

Earth 1 hunter zoloman alive reading book in the park

Earth 2 hunter zoloman is zoom

They all look a like some how lol

Edited by Jking3437

Just watched the king shark episode

So that means

There's a dead guy who looks like jay garrick

There's zoom who looks like jay garrick

There's a man on earth 1 who looks like jay Garrick but is named hunter

And there's a possibility that the guy in the cage looks like jay Garrick

Earth 2 flash is jay Garrick dead

Earth 1 jay Garrick in cage

Earth 1 hunter zoloman alive reading book in the park

Earth 2 hunter zoloman is zoom

They all look a like some how lol

You are assuming 'There's a man on earth 1 who looks like jay Garrick but is named hunter' is not Zoom, and has not been jumping between worlds while from time to time taking time out to feed the birds.

(:

I assumed that Zoom is a future version of one of these guys, perhaps the future of dead Jay Garrick.

The parallel Earths might create a paradox that kept him from disappearing when he killed Jay Garrick (himself) in the portal.

Is there a chance that the Hunter Zolomon sitting on the bench was actually a "mirage" of the same Jay, the way that (original) Wells was able to have a conversation with himself by moving so fast he was in two places at once?