• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

You are correct.

DEN OF GEEKS: The Flash Season Two Episodes Guide

The Flash Season 2 Episode 20: Rupture

air date: May 3rd

The Flash Season 2 Episode 21: The Runaway Dinosaur

air date: May 10th

This is the episode that Kevin Smith will direct.

The Flash Season 2 Episode 22: TBA

air date: May 24th

You are correct.

DEN OF GEEKS: The Flash Season Two Episodes Guide

The Flash Season 2 Episode 20: Rupture

air date: May 3rd

The Flash Season 2 Episode 21: The Runaway Dinosaur

air date: May 10th

This is the episode that Kevin Smith will direct.

The Flash Season 2 Episode 22: TBA

air date: May 24th

I'm pretty sure that I saw somewhere that there's an episode on the 17th also...that would make 4 more.

[i'm pretty sure that I saw somewhere that there's an episode on the 17th also...that would make 4 more.

You are right, good sir. Den of Geeks didn't note this yet.

Episode Descriptions for the Penultimate Episodes of The Flash and Arrow

And it is going to be another crossover between The Flash and Arrow.

:whee:

The Flash episode 2.22 is titled “Invincible” and is officially described as follows:

“After Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) unleashes an army of Earth-2 meta-humans on Central City, Barry is shaken when he sees their leader is the Black Canary’s Earth-2 doppelganger, the Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy). Meanwhile, Wally takes to the streets to help The Flash stop the meta-humans, which worries Joe. Iris and Henry (guest star John Wesley Shipp) are concerned about Barry taking on Zoom.”

Directed by Jesse Warn with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Brooke Roberts & David Kob the episode is set to air on May 17.

Arrow episode 4.22 is titled “Lost in the Flood” and is officially described as follows:

“Following the shocking events in the previous episode, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) race to rescue Thea (Willa Holland), while Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Curtis (Echo Kellum) and Noah (guest star Tom Amandes) join together to stop Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough).”

Glen Winter directed the episode which is written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama, it will air May 18.

Booster Gold Creator To Get Easter Egg In DC's Legends Of Tomorrow

On today's edition of the webseries DC All Access, though, the publisher warned fans to keep their ears open for a reference to a comic book writer/artist best known as the guy who killed Superman and created Booster Gold.

Just over 5 minutes into the video, it's revealed that "Jurgens Ridge" will get a name-drop on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, a nod to Dan Jurgens.

Jurgens, the creator of Booster Gold (as well as Doomsday, the Cybrog Superman, and a bunch more DC characters) wrote Time Masters: Vanishing Point, the miniseries most frequently-cited as an inspiration by executive producers in the run up to Legends of Tomorrow's debut.

what would be the connection if jws's moms maiden name was Garrick....would JWS be the jay Garrick of earth 2? Or would Henry's mothers fathers name be Jay Garrick. Can't believe Barry is so oblivious to his family history...would have thought he'd know his grandmothers maiden name.

Edited by krighton

what would be the connection if jws's moms maiden name was Garrick....would JWS be the jay Garrick of earth 2? Or would Henry's mothers fathers name be Jay Garrick. Can't believe Barry is so oblivious to his family history...would have thought he'd know his grandmothers maiden name.

That's funny, I only know the maiden name of one grandmother, lol. It was never mentioned. Now I have to contact my cousin and ask.

signed, Oblivious;)